Seattle International Motorcycle Show November 21-23, 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't sure I could make it happen, but I'm in for one please!
hyper.gif
See y'all at breakfast.

What can I say, Panman, I've been living the soft life for about a month now. No job, baking by day, traveling to exotic locations such as Dallas and Phoenix...I tell ya, a person can go soft in a hurry! ;)

Just trying to make you folks hunger.

Americana

219 Broadway Ave E

Seattle, WA 98102DWAY AVE

PANCAKES OF THE DAY
changes daily and served with real maple syrup

CHICKEN FRIED STEAK
with sausage gravy, potatoes and eggs any style

MAPLE GLAZED PORK BELLY
with corn and mozzarella pancake and scallion scrambled eggs

BACON, EGG & ARUGULA SANDWICH
Macrina’s sour batard bread spread with homemade aioli and topped with scrambled eggs, bacon and arugula. served with rosemary potatoes
THE EAST COAST
grilled bread spread with cream cheese and topped with dill scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, red onions and capers. served with potatoes
AMERICANA BENEDICT (gluten free)
two poached eggs over potato cakes made with smoked gouda and canadian bacon and topped with a creamy tomato, mushroom sauce and served with toast
FRENCH TOAST
rustic bread dipped in egg batter and topped with today’s fruit selection. served with real maple syrup
CORNED BEEF HASH (gluten free)
with potatoes and butternut squash and topped with two poached eggs. served with toast
AVOCADO & PEPPER JACK OMELET (gluten free)
topped with homemade pico de gallo and sour cream. served with potatoes and toast
CHORIZO, POTATO & MANCHEGO OMELET (gluten free)
served with a house salad and toast
HERBED OMELET (gluten free)
caramelized onions, herbs and goat cheese. served with potatoes and toast
CHICKEN SAUSAGE SCRAMBLE (gluten free)
made with scallions and parmesan and served with potatoes and toast
THE SEATTLE SLAM
two pancakes of the day, eggs any style and choice of bacon or chicken sausage
(substitute french toast for pancakes for 2 more)

THE BROADWAY (gluten free)
two eggs any style with chicken sausage or bavarian meat’s bacon. served with potatoes and toast
GRANOLA & YOGURT (gluten free) served with toast
IRISH OATMEAL (gluten free)
topped with bananas and served with toast

Spectacular! I was able to maneuver some things around and get to see everyone before the show.

Please count me in for one Marcus :)

Get going Jim...don't worry about that white stuff on Snoqualmie. With enough speed, you just float on the top!

--G

At 110 mile for the day I feel guilty for taking one of those nice cards.

But I didn't fell guilty Running out to Snohomish then out thru Machias going home!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Marcus for setting the breakfast up. It was fantastic seeing everyone again and meeting new friends. I hope everyone had a terrific day :)