Second Annual San Diego Camping Trip

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just fer grins, anyone interested in astronomy might want to check out the Observers Inn in Julian:Observers Inn

They charge $20 per person for an hour in their observatory - well worth it in my opinion. For those looking for entertainment when the Sprite bottle won't glow fer ya... Just an FYI.
Or Neil, for just $2 johnny80s would be more than happy to display his moon for all of you! Save yourself $18! jex' sayin' If Bluesy was there, he gladly pay the $2 for the whole group!
If Johnny80's moon came out, it would be a freaking solar eclipse!!! :dribble: :rofl:

Thanks for the set up Don, I owe you one. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys busy with work here. I am not sure why this picture is such a big deal (especially since it is back a few pages) but you are going to have to make me a better offer for me to pull it down.

Sorry guys busy with work here. I am not sure why this picture is such a big deal (especially since it is back a few pages) but you are going to have to make me a better offer for me to pull it down.
How about if we chip in and buy you a pink speedo?

As long as you promise no pictures, I'm ok with "Don't ask, don't tell".

I will not be making it to the party in Laguna this year. I am leaving for Washington on the morning of the get together. I hope you all have a great time.

That's right, NO brownies for Johnny80s. :derisive:

I think that pic was the best taken at last year's campout.

demonstration of a Sprite bottle that was supposed to glow in the dark, when certain chemicals were added. It didn't work, but was still entertaining.
One of the few times I bought into an internet hoax. Funnny. I recently told that story as I explained the "popping popcorn with cell phones" video was probably a hoax . . . of course, it is.

I have relatives in town over that week. I believe they will be at Comicon over the weekend so I (we?) might be able to attend. Probably cannot commit until late. If you are out of camping spaces, I'll just kick someone's butt out.

Johnny80s, tell me that is not the real you. Redeem yourself, yes, for a brownie.

What in hell happened to the pink speedo we bought johnny80s last year? Tell me FJRBluesman didn't eat the crotch out of them again! Those XXXXXL Speedo Italian Salami models are expensive!!!

If you look very carefully, you might find the pink speedo....... in the place where smaller speedos tend to hide, when worn by larger people. You volunteering for the search, Papa Chuy? You may need back-up for a mission like that. Don't forget your SPOT locator and emergency rations.

Johnny, the problem with the pix is it reminds me of you and the direction you lean toward. Tell me that is not you. Redeem yourself, yes, for a brownie.
Please try again but this time try something worthy of my attention.

Bring it on!

Johnny - Johnny - Johnny - The boys will be so disappointed that you bailed on them again. :eek: :p
https://www.mrsocalgaybiker.com/index.html

It amazes me that so many SR-8 identified men on this site know so much about the GA-HEY community. :D :D :D
I am good. I have plenty of time to make the rally Sunday morning after we break camp. I think it is important to go out and support Bluesy. After all he is our friend and deserves our support.

Johnny - Johnny - Johnny - The boys will be so disappointed that you bailed on them again. :eek: :p

It amazes me that so many SR-8 identified men on this site know so much about the GA-HEY community. :D :D :D
I am good. I have plenty of time to make the rally Sunday morning after we break camp. I think it is important to go out and support Bluesy. After all he is our friend and deserves our support.
johnny80s: As Silver Penguin always says, this thread is worthless without photos. Take plenty of pictures at the Biker Pride Rally next Sunday for your FJR Forum Friends.

Johnny - Johnny - Johnny - The boys will be so disappointed that you bailed on them again. :eek: :p https://www.mrsocalgaybiker.com/index.html

johnny80s: As Silver Penguin always says, this thread is worthless without photos. Take plenty of pictures at the Biker Pride Rally next Sunday for your FJR Forum Friends.
Don - You're encouraging him...
Stop it! :blink:

Johnny80s, you are freaking MsNASCAR and others out. WTF, are you leaning to the . . . or are you just playing a game? MsNASCAR said she is thinking on bailing out on this camp thing. So what's up?

Surely the moderators (when they stop laughing) are going to step in soon and put a stop to this nonsense.

BTW, I heard that Old Michael is already on his way to the campsite. After having seen a preview of forthcoming attractions, he has baled on his plan to go to WFO. He will be staking out the three camp sites for the next five days, just to make sure he doesn't miss anything. OM does have a powerful zoom on his camera, to capture every LITTLE detail.