September 21@6:30pm AZ FJR Forum Ride to Eat Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
https://www.theharpaz.com We're resuming our Monthly Arizona FJR Forum Ride to Eat and Eat to Ride Runs on Wednesday night September 21, 2011.  6:30pm meet up at The Harp Pub located at 1744 South Val Vista Drive, Mesa, AZ 85204, Phone: (480) 507-7827.  

Harp Pub is on the Northwest Corner of Val Vista and Baseline, just South of the US 60 Freeway.  Any questions, please contact Don Stanley at either [email protected] or (480) 440-4666.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.theharpaz.com We're resuming our Monthly Arizona FJR Forum Ride to Eat and Eat to Ride Runs on Wednesday night September 21, 2011.  6:30pm meet up at The Harp Pub located at 1744 South Val Vista Drive, Mesa, AZ 85204, Phone: (480) 507-7827.  

Harp Pub is on the Northwest Corner of Val Vista and Baseline, just South of the US 60 Freeway.  Any questions, please contact Don Stanley at either [email protected] or (480) 440-4666.
My Dr says I can't ride until 9/23, may show up in the car!!!

No problem ehc0720, just show up anyway that you can.

We've got a Brit on this Forum that shows up in an Audi!

Pffft! Screw what the doctor says!!!

Dammit, I'll still be in Orlando! Will have to catch the October one...we can celebrate my birthday on that one!

Dammit, I'll still be in Orlando! Will have to catch the October one...we can celebrate my birthday on that one!
No problem AVGeek, we run these on the third Wednesday night of each month from September to May. We shut it down during the blast furnace months of June through August! My 63rd Birthday is October 28, so we both will celebrate.

SkooterG even thinks that he possibly may get laid sometime next month, so we can celebrate that for SkootyG also; this only happens about once a year or so, so it is a really, really big deal to GreggieM!

No problem AVGeek, we run these on the third Wednesday night of each month from September to May. We shut it down during the blast furnace months of June through August! My 63rd Birthday is October 28, so we both will celebrate.
Wow,what a relief. I thought you stopped them because I showed up at the last one. :rolleyes: My 40th birthday is October 2, so I think I have an excuse to celebrate at both. :lol:

Mike

Wow,what a relief. I thought you stopped them because I showed up at the last one. :rolleyes: My 40th birthday is October 2, so I think I have an excuse to celebrate at both. :lol:

Mike
Mike, you're all of 17 days older than me, but at least the one in October falls dead on my birthday!

Mike
Mike, you're all of 17 days older than me, but at least the one in October falls dead on my birthday!
And we both ride 08 FJRs. What a coincidence. :p

Mike

Mike
And we both ride 08 FJRs. What a coincidence. :p

Mike
Here's another one for you...my middle name is Michael (after my father). :blink:

BUMP REMINDER!

Just nine days from now will be the first of the Fall-Winter-Spring 2011-2012 Wednesday Night Southwest FJR Forum Ride to Eat-Eat to Ride Runs. We suspend them for the hot months of June-July-August, but for nine months you have a chance to meet up with your fellow Arizona FJR Owner's for good food and great conversations too!

Had lunch with the wife and kiddo at The Harp yesterday - the Haddock fish n chips are ex-o-lent! See you there Wed.; I need another fix!

Had lunch with the wife and kiddo at The Harp yesterday - the Haddock fish n chips are ex-o-lent! See you there Wed.; I need another fix!
+1, Gunny; Brian "El Jefe" and Melanie "La Reina" had lunch at The Harp a month ago with Girlfriend Donna and Papa Chuy Viejo, the fish n chips are absolutely the Bomb! Got a call from Jim in Phoenix yesterday Greg, so it looks like we'll have a dozen folks attending tomorrow night's Forum Dinner.

BUMP REMINDER!

Great turnout last night for AZ Beemers and FJR Forum Clubs September Ride to Eat. Sixteen happy and hungry riders were in attendance; plenty of good times, laughs and fantastic food!

DSCF0140.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

DSCF0138.jpg

DSCF0137.jpg

DSCF0136.jpg

DSCF0132.jpg

DSCF0133.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

Latest posts