SFO home safe thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hung around a good chunk of Monday on the phone with Garmin straightening out some long standing issues. That finally resolved, loaded up and headed for Tulsa Truck Centre. Keith took care of some outstanding issue's with my Autocomm. Headed West an North outta Tulsa following mainly 2 lane hardtop.Picked up a Flu bug, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Basically tried to keep riding, but all that did was to put me in a very bad position physically and even worse from a rider safety standpoint.

Called my BIL to come get me from Wyoming. Ended up having to trailer the bike back as I was physically unable to ride it anymore

Spent the evening in the hospital getting my blood oxygen level back to normal.
Next time just head straight north and a little east. There's a spare couch here. Glad you're home. I had been thinking "hrm, wonder if Don got home" and thought you were busy with something else.

did the hospital staff have to supplant the "Alberta's Finest" with oxygen? That's rough...

Damn Don,

Glad you are ok.

(note to self... NEVER let Don play Bartender unless you want to be completely and undeniably trashed) :)