Sharing my good fortune/ awesome wife/Christmas present

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. Even better, I live on the other side of the lake, so an in person shopping trip will be coming soon.

Well, then this isn't about sharing your wife and good fortune?
rolleyes.gif

Sorry about that....nice embroidery stuff, and it would work for Galaxy Blue too.
Dude! Glad to see I'm not the only one that thought three things were being shared here.

Oh yeah, good looking embroidery too

OK. For the grammar impaired: If I was talking about sharing all three the subject would look like this. Sharing my good fortune, awesome wife, and Christmas present. The slash indicates a divider between different but related things. As in I am sharing my good fortune, bragging about my awesome wife, and showing off my Christmas present.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. For the grammar impaired: If I was talking about sharing all three the subject would look like this. Sharing my good fortune, awesome wife, and Christmas present. The slash indicates a divider between different but related things. As in I am sharing my good fortune, bragging about my awesome wife, and showing off my Christmas present.
Thanks for the clarification, although quite a few people are now stuck with non-refundable airline tickets.

GaryK