Shit happens, if it wasn't for Bad Luck...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one ever fuckin' listens to me...
Are you talking about here on the Forum? Or at work?
I think he means at home. You know... wife and kids....
tonguesmiley.gif

If you are going to be throwing around big $ buxs $ then something like this could work too. Best yet, it can come with a K1600 engine! Note the beemerdons protector roll cage..... and it comes in colors other than black.

slide_annonce20e_present_en.jpg
Forget the ATGATT in that^, and w a cage, prob no helmet eitha! Perfect for Don, and, I can see him butt nekkid in that,,, well.... not really
wink.png
Right you are KJ, if I have el Dinero for a Campagna then Kate Upton will be alongside me: "butt nekkid", ese!

kate-upton-in-g-string-thong-bikini-photo-u1.jpg
I gotta admit, you do have some damn good tastes El'Pappa!
bleh.gif
and, In both machines!

I think a major factor in this incident was riding with a friend who U know so well. I have rode thousands of miles with my friend Ken, who is a very predictable fellow. A few times he has done the unpredictable for him & it really through me off. One time causing our friend Jim to hit us from behind. My guess is that Don thought he would go through the yellow light (being this is what he would usually do) & was getting on the throttle to follow him when his friend did a sudden stop. So beware your friends!

you are looking pretty good in these pics

Even with this Hunchback of Notre Zonie action going on here. What's with that ?

shoulder.jpg

Extra hardware.

A week from today I go in for surgery to remove two pounds of metal hardware from my humerus bone, should restore my shoulder to normal.

Well Fine FJR Forum Friends my Tuesday is now fully complete, I just got off the phone with HotRodZilla; AJ called me a "Dumb Fuck", he said it in both English y Espanol to make damn sure that I fully understood him! JSNS, Saint 'Zilla ese!

sheezuhs sister Mary Catherine Joseph O'Flaherty.

Gonna have to get cowbells for you and Sportsguy. He crashed his scooter loading into a pickup truck, and you? They still let you on the road?

You realize it all went downhill when you sold your FJR, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna have to get cowbells for you and Sportsguy. He crashed his scooter loading into a pickup truck, and you? They still let you on the road?

Davey Baby, I never sold my FJR! Well, I did sell my 2003 to Bret Gross here on our Forum. I actually was well enough to wash my 2013 yesterday, but still not strong enough to ride it!

I am fully convinced that our RadioHowie is sticking voodoo pins into a Damnit Don Doll! JSNS, Witchcraft aye!

Davey Baby, I never sold my FJR! Well, I did sell my 2003 to Bret Gross here on our Forum. I actually was well enough to wash my 2013 yesterday, but still not strong enough to ride it!

I am fully convinced that our RadioHowie is sticking voodoo pins into a Damnit Don Doll! JSNS, Witchcraft aye!
Don, I think he ate the dammit doll and you are coming out like shit.

"What is the sense of being Irish, if you can't be thick"! Irishman Billy Conn comment after losing World Title Fight against Fellow Irishman Joe Louis!

This is my friend Wendy when we were at Mardigras 3 yrs ago. She wanted a pic with this weirdo?, don't ask me why, and don't look below the belt eitha! (u were warned).

Anyways, she's half Irish and half Italian. She always knew I went for the Italian womenz (cuz they are the craziest!) but adding in the mix of Irish??? Holy shazitts, I could not keep up with her drinking. Serious, I'm 6-4 and 235 L-bees, she could drink me under the ole Irish table quite easily. So I learned my lesson, I know DO NOT date any Irish blooded womenz. Nope... they're just plain krazy!

facebook_58466jpg_zpsc29cc176.jpg

And here was the semi-famous pic of her and me on the beach... that a few guys (here) just may have stroked up some tunes to....

kj_wend_beach.jpg

And here was the semi-famous pic of her and me on the beach... that a few guys (here) just may have stroked up some tunes to....
kj_wend_beach.jpg
Dang, I knew you were strange KJ, but are you saying that's you in the bikini on the right?

WTF man!?!
Markie... I'd be the non-professional photographer, and, I had a beach chair... cuz I'm old, and tipping 'em down that way is easier :)

kj_wend_beach.jpg
Dang, I knew you were strange KJ, but are you saying that's you in the bikini on the right?

WTF man!?!
Markie... I'd be the non-professional photographer, and, I had a beach chair... cuz I'm old, and tipping 'em down that way is easier
smile.png
Damnit all to Hell Wheatie, knock it off Hombre; this is the Fair and Fine FJR Forum, Don't Ask - Don't Tell! JSNS, AC-DC!

KJ, do you think Wendy would be interested in being my personal Mardi Gras Tour Guide? Laissez les bons temps rouler!

kj_wend_beach.jpg

WTF man!?!
Markie... I'd be the non-professional photographer, and, I had a beach chair... cuz I'm old, and tipping 'em down that way is easier
smile.png
Damnit all to Hell Wheatie, knock it off Hombre; this is the Fair and Fine FJR Forum, Don't Ask - Don't Tell! JSNS, AC-DC!

KJ, do you think Wendy would be interested in being my personal Mardi Gras Tour Guide? Laissez les bons temps rouler!
She likes cocktails, and.... all nite long! You being a feisty Irish lad should be able to keep up with her!

Those natural fun-bags are quite entertaining. You might have to clean my DNA off of 'em, but hey, what's a little DNA amongst bike buddies!? :)