So who's into a S.E. Ohio day trip?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Tom it looks like your fan club has arrived. :lol:

haters9ds.jpg

:rolleyes:

Boy, you picked out some good ones, better bring your Dramamine!!!!
Absolutely, the map only shows the left and right. Believe me, some of these roads go as much up and down as they go left and right. Fasten yer seatbelts. :clapping:

B)
I ought to be able to even out the tire wear :good: ...they should be trash by the end of this ride :yahoo:

Gentlemen...start your engines...I'M IN for Oct 17th!!!!! Will meet you guys at the restaurant. And can lead some of the way me thinks.

Sorry I've been off the site a lot lately. I haven't been riding much this summer either! All is well here and looking forward to seeing you guys again! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Gentlemen...start your engines...I'M IN for Oct 17th!!!!! Will meet you guys at the restaurant. And can lead some of the way me thinks.
Sorry I've been off the site a lot lately. I haven't been riding much this summer either! All is well here and looking forward to seeing you guys again! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
That's great Mike! Thanks for checking in...I was hoping you would get my pm. :clapping:

So now we have Tom, Mike and Denny for ride leaders...and myself as a last resort if needed. :yahoo:

edit: jnor has volunteered as well it looks like from his post. Thanks jnor!

So the latest survey of those interested...

ride leader volunteers

tstaff

yamaholic

drc32-0

wheatonFJR

jnor

El Toro Joe

mdisher and his dad

pmspaul and friend

scrapedup

JimLL & friend

ridgerunner88

protondecay123

Kevin Daly

BikerGeek99 and wifey

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good to me !!!! :yahoo: If needed we can split into 2 groups....I can lead the "sane", road racers need not apply pace, group..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good to me !!!! :yahoo: If needed we can split into 2 groups....I can lead the "sane", road racers need not apply pace, group..........
Assuming this many people show up splitting up is a must IMO lest we want to look like a MotoGP at the first corner :p

Assuming this many people show up splitting up is a must IMO lest we want to look like a MotoGP at the first corner :p

We will be riding in groups no greater than 6, 5 max preferable....so depending on how many show up that day will determine how many groups we are in.

I doubt if any of the groups are a slow pace.

The main thing is that whatever group you are in...ride your own safe pace...don't feed off the pace of others...and let faster riders filter through to the front as the ride progresses.

And if you find the pace of the group is too slow in your group and you can't stand it and are not having fun, feel free to pass the leader and just ride the route on your own. The main thing here is to have some good fun at a pace that is safe for you. Keep in mind though that if you travel outside your group, there might not be anyone there to watch your back if you make a mistake in a corner.

Looking forward to this trip...hope the weather is good. :)

ride leader volunteers

tstaff

yamaholic

drc32-0

wheatonFJR

jnor

El Toro Joe

mdisher and his dad

pmspaul and friend

scrapedup

JimLL & friend

ridgerunner88

protondecay123

Kevin Daly

BikerGeek99 and wifey

tstaffs brother w/fjr

FZ-1 Wayne

More to follow

ride leader volunteerststaff

yamaholic

drc32-0

wheatonFJR

jnor

El Toro Joe

mdisher and his dad

pmspaul and friend

scrapedup

JimLL & friend

ridgerunner88

protondecay123

Kevin Daly

BikerGeek99 and wifey

tstaffs brother w/fjr

FZ-1 Wayne

More to follow
Wow...Maybe 4 groups...gonna be a big party in the parking lot :yahoo:

Hey...does anyone have video? It would be nice to have some nice SE Ohio video after this trip. :yahoo:

Also, lots of photographs as well...we need a good ride report after this one. Something to help the winter go by faster. :clapping:

Actually, Tom aint that much of a tard IMO that is as long as I have enough sugar :unsure: :dribble: :yahoo:
+1 :blink: :crazy: :hyper:
Aint that the truth! Musta been that endurance racing he used to do, but sometime between 2 and 3 in the afternoon its just no use any more, i have to let him go -_-

ride leader volunteerststaff

yamaholic

drc32-0

wheatonFJR

jnor

El Toro Joe

mdisher and his dad

pmspaul and friend

scrapedup

JimLL & friend

ridgerunner88

protondecay123

Kevin Daly

BikerGeek99 and wifey

tstaffs brother w/fjr

FZ-1 Wayne

More to follow
Edit to list: I just noticed JimLL and I were listed as + friend. He's the neighbor I was bringing and vice/versa.

Edit to list: I just noticed JimLL and I were listed as + friend. He's the neighbor I was bringing and vice/versa.
Thanks for the clarification pmspaul...

1 tstaff

2 yamaholic

3 drc32-0

4 wheatonFJR

5 jnor

6 El Toro Joe

7&8 mdisher and his dad

9 pmspaul

10 scrapedup

11 JimLL

12 ridgerunner88

13 protondecay123

14 Kevin Daly

15&16 BikerGeek99 and wifey

17 tstaffs brother w/fjr

18 FZ-1 Wayne

More to follow

Thanks for the clarification pmspaul...

1 tstaff

2 yamaholic

3 drc32-0

4 wheatonFJR

5 jnor

6 El Toro Joe

7&8 mdisher and his dad

9 pmspaul

10 scrapedup

11 JimLL

12 ridgerunner88

13 protondecay123

14 Kevin Daly

15&16 BikerGeek99 and wifey

17 tstaffs brother w/fjr

18 FZ-1 Wayne

More to follow
Edit we should be:

7,8,9,10 mdisher, his dad, his buddy Kyle (RS), and I'll likely convince joevelocity. We'll likely run as our own group since we're all familiar with each other. All weather/wife depending of course.