• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 2007 FJR1300A (CA) $7900

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

art miller

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD

With the arrival of the 2014ES the wife is turning up the heat to sell the 07. This bike is in near showroom condition. Mileage is 32,100 and the 24K service was completed by Roseville Yamaha. All required service done and new spark plugs. The bike is in perfect running condition and the appearance is fantastic, no dents dings or rust. The paint is bright and shines like new. I do not ride in rain so everywhere you check it is clean. Garage kept on tender and covered. After market items; Power CommanderIII, Heli-bar risers, Cal-Sci 4" taller screen, frame sliders, Fender extender, additional power outlet, Vibranator bar ends, and gloss black powder coated wheels. Y.E.S. is good till mid May 2015. At 71 years old I bought the ES to get cruise control and the latest gadgets. It will likely be my last bike. If you are in CA or not too far out the 07 will give you many miles of great riding. Motorcycle Consumer News fall edition of used bike values the 2007A at $8100. Considering the condition and over $600 in add on items I believe this is a very fair price ($7900). If you are interested and want pics email me at [email protected] and I will send you pics. I have not figured out how to do it on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Art,

The bike popped up on my CL search app on the phone. The pics in the listing are great.. I made a

couple of plays for an '07 last summer and finally picked up a '13 a couple of weeks before the '14's

were announced and got a decent CA price from the dealer.

Good luck with your sale. With the warm/dry weather we've been having you might have some luck

selling now. It sure is a nice color in the sun.

Regards,

Gary

Sounds like a nice bike, good luck with the sale :)

Posting up these pics of Art's bike for him:

ScreenShot2013-12-28at52321PM.png

ScreenShot2013-12-28at52658PM.png

ScreenShot2013-12-28at52500PM.png

ScreenShot2013-12-28at52604PM.png

ScreenShot2013-12-28at52824PM.png

ScreenShot2013-12-28at52800PM.png

ScreenShot2013-12-28at52727PM.png

Good luck Art. Let me know when ya sell this so I can delete the pics from my Photobucket account (they limit the # of pics I can have)

Gary