• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Dean Tanji aux fuel tank

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the problem is,even though they're great tanks, the number of gen 1s is decreasing. Even more so for the guys who want an aux tank.

well I'm pretty sure you could make it work on 2nd gen and possibly even 3rd gen with little bit of fab work. hopefully this sells because I don't want it to collect dust forever haha

I'd make an offer.. but its insulting. So I wont :) but bump!!
well let's hear it
smile.png

Somewhat dismayed this tank hasn't sold yet. Have you tried the IBA website? Seems as if many of the LD riders here have faded into oblivion.

I think its the lessening of Gen I bikes, I'm watching gen 1 stuff getting cheaper and cheaper. How many gen 1 guys are getting in to the LD game when there's great deals on gen II bikes out there? (and a bump to the top for this one!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
If I did not already have a aux. tank I'd be all over this. I can't imagine it would be hard to set it up on any generation bike. People that run these tend to be used to having to adapt stuff of one sort or another.

Latest posts