• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Like New Held Air N Dry size 11 Gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barn Boy

Reaction score
For your consideration like new with tags and in the bag Held Air N Dry gloves size 11.

If you google it there are a couple of very good video reviews of this glove.

It has two "compartments" to put your hand into. One has the palm of your hand against the perforated kangaroo skin palms of the gloves for very good air flow. In rainy or cool weather you put your hand into the other compartment that is built into the glove and you a have gore-tex surrounding your hand for wind/water/cold proof comfort. Pretty nifty as you don't have to dig around for your rain gloves if you are caught in a shower.

They are Euro sized 11 which is marked XXL on the tag. I have worn XL in Olympias and Tour Masters and the 11 fits my hand perfectly.

A great opportunity to own a pair of gloves with the quality in material and workmanship that Held is know for. I have one ride on them and never in the rain. No scrapes, tears or rash. Like new.

Retail on these gloves is $250. I will sell them shipped to you for $200 via Priority Mail.

PM me for pics or to say you want them. EOM'ers they would be good for your VA mountain rides that you have coming up.

Ride safe

Barn Boy

I bought a pair of these earlier in the summer and they freakin' rock. So, so comfortable, very quick break-in time, and the palm vents well when in the "air" mode. I rode in 80 miles of rain a week ago at 62-ish degrees and hands stayed warm and dry.

GLWS -

I just bought a set of size 10 & 11. My hands fit in the 11 the most comfortable, but the fingers are to long by better than a quarter inch. The 10's fit the length of my fingers perfectly, but feel a little tight around my fingers. And harder to get my hand in/out. The 11's were easy to get my hand in and out of and felt absolutly perfect, except like I said the fingers were to long. I kept the 10's hopeing the golves will break in and loosen up. I don't know much these will break-in/losen up and didnt want gloves that were to loose. I feel these are going to be are fantastic gloves. For the record I could easily have kept the 11's and the longer finger I doubt would have bothered me but was hoping/going for the "Perfect Fit"

GLWS

Barn Boy - what is your issue with these gloves, fitment? What makes you want to sell . just curious.

I just bought a set of size 10 & 11. My hands fit in the 11 the most comfortable, but the fingers are to long by better than a quarter inch. The 10's fit the length of my fingers perfectly, but feel a little tight around my fingers. And harder to get my hand in/out. The 11's were easy to get my hand in and out of and felt absolutly perfect, except like I said the fingers were to long. I kept the 10's hopeing the golves will break in and loosen up. I don't know much these will break-in/losen up and didnt want gloves that were to loose. I feel these are going to be are fantastic gloves. For the record I could easily have kept the 11's and the longer finger I doubt would have bothered me but was hoping/going for the "Perfect Fit"
GLWS

Barn Boy - what is your issue with these gloves, fitment? What makes you want to sell . just curious.
They fit perfect. I decided to go with a pair of unlined gloves but I am sticking with Helds. The kangaroo palms give the best feel of any glove that I have ever worn.

Barn Boy