• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD to dcarver! 2013 Yamaha FJR1300, $10,950, 11K miles;

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear that you're on a 4-peat Don - seems like the doctor might be practicing on your shoulder instead of doing it right like Ray said. Hopefully they'll get it together this time around - keeping a good thought for you
punk.gif
and am gonna have a little Jameson tonight in your honor...

Sorry to read this Don. Hoping the next surgery is the one that fixes you up!
GLWS

--Jorge
I know this will sound silly, but in terms of an injury that bad, your rehab is still in the early to early mid stages. For example, my shoulder was pretty minor compared to yours and took about a year. My ankle on the other hand, bones sticking out, parts from dead people, metal plates and all the fun things. It wa almost two years before I was even reasonably confident in how my ankle would behave in public. Even to this day it may just twist on unstable ground when walking. And that's 25 years later. I tell you this as a reminder that big trauma takes time and patience.

To Hell with Patience, I want to Kill Something! JSNS, Pissed Off and Irish Too aye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted on the other forum - hoping to help out.... removed your phone number but left your email address...

Also mentioned the K1600

Good luck brotha - and hope to see you back in the saddle....

Hey Don, 13s are the best!

I'd buy two if I had as much $$ as you. Fecking Irish, that's what drunk riding will getcha.

JSNS- well mebbe not. Kidding of course.

I would buy Don a horse if I had the $$.

Hey Don, 13s are the best!
I'd buy two if I had as much $$ as you. Fecking Irish, that's what drunk riding will getcha.

JSNS- well mebbe not. Kidding of course.

I would buy Don a horse if I had the $$.
Mark speaking of a Don, there's a rich rancher from Creston interested in my FJR!

Aww, couldn't ask for a better ending.

I mean..well, we could. Miracle arm healing and all, but this is a pretty good one.

Aw shit! I was hoping to ride Naomie and put her away wet, but now...sloppy seconds on a muddy FJR. Damn!

So, dcarver, are you going to find a place to park/store Naomie at the end of your "driveway" and use the old FJR to commute to her? Or is Naomie about to become an abused woman?

Poor Naomie, from one Don to another. Reality will set in for Naomie when Don II takes her down the path to her new home
wink.png
Hopefully she is more adept at deer dodging than her predecessor was.

Congratulations Dons! Win, win.