• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD to dcarver! 2013 Yamaha FJR1300, $10,950, 11K miles;

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that poor bike... JSNS!
whistle.gif
I'd wash every mm of that bike Don, you know SkooterG has left his mark(s) Boogers all over it!
grin.gif

Congrats!!
Fixed!

Nice job Carver. Now, try not to fuck this one up. It's the only bike Stanley had that he hasn't crashed...that we know of.
Es Verdad, ese! Hit a deer with Gisele in Torrey, UT - K1600GT, busted myself up with Salma Hayek in Yavapai County - F650GS, shot at by Narcos in Copper Canyon on Mi Mexico Mule II - KLR 650, cut off by a drunk Mexican (AJ's primo Beto!) in Hermosillo - Sonora and had to ride up on to the sidewalk on Pam Anderson - DynaGlide, plus dumped Mi Mexico Mule Numero Uno on the soft sand of the West Side Highway between Scammon's Lagoon and Scorpion Bay of Baja California Sur at least a dozen times - R1100GS! JSNS, overall "Life Has Been Good To Me"!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, dcarver, are you going to find a place to park/store Naomie at the end of your "driveway" and use the old FJR to commute to her? Or is Naomie about to become an abused woman?
I ride them hard, long, and dirty, Ross. Everything I own is dirty and squeaks. Even me.

Poor Naomie, from one Don to another. Reality will set in for Naomie when Don II takes her down the path to her new home
wink.png
Hopefully she is more adept at deer dodging than her predecessor was.
Congratulations Dons! Win, win.
Yep! I hear Naomi is throwing a party in the garage even as we speak.

I wasn't really in the FJR market until KrZy8 decided to get sick again, with symptoms eerily similar to KrZy8's first engine demise. Truthfully I was more looking at a KTM 1190R or the new Honda TransAfrica. Then I saw BD's post, the list of goodies, the circumstances of Don's arm and suddenly I'm writing a check and planning a fly n ride in November.
punk.gif

So, dcarver, are you going to find a place to park/store Naomie at the end of your "driveway" and use the old FJR to commute to her? Or is Naomie about to become an abused woman?
I ride them hard, long, and dirty, Ross. Everything I own is dirty and squeaks. Even me.

Poor Naomie, from one Don to another. Reality will set in for Naomie when Don II takes her down the path to her new home
wink.png
Hopefully she is more adept at deer dodging than her predecessor was.
Congratulations Dons! Win, win.
Yep! I hear Naomi is throwing a party in the garage even as we speak.

I wasn't really in the FJR market until KrZy8 decided to get sick again, with symptoms eerily similar to KrZy8's first engine demise. Truthfully I was more looking at a KTM 1190R or the new Honda TransAfrica. Then I saw BD's post, the list of goodies, the circumstances of Don's arm and suddenly I'm writing a check and planning a fly n ride in November.
punk.gif
D. Carver, if you want to split the ride in halve, stop by and we will put you up for a night or two.
Jer