Something to watch for soon!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FarWestFastEddie

Reaction score
Pay attention folks,

Mark, WheatonFJR is about to go 10,000!!

Ten thousand posts on the FJR Forum his last count was 9,991 yesterday, I have not checked his stats today, but I certainly hope 10K is going to be a doozy!

FWFE

a round of applause and drinks on the house!

Crap, he sailed past 10K and is well on his way to 11K

Oh well, Congratulations Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I have 12xxx posts, but some are not deemed important. Can you imagine that? :lol:

Okay...now moving on to what Tyler's doing tonight for fun...candles and champagne or leather and lace?

Edit: I don't need a post counter to know that 95% of them are meaningless drivel. But those are just filler of jests and poking fun at my friends whilst I wait for upcoming rides with friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I have 12xxx posts, but some are not deemed important. Can you imagine that? :lol:

Okay...now moving on to what Tyler's doing tonight for fun...candles and champagne or leather and lace?

Edit: I don't need a post counter to know that 95% of them are meaningless drivel. But those are just filler of jests and poking fun at my friends whilst I wait for upcoming rides with friends.
None the less! 10K is a reason to hoist one!

So, the next time I see you, I will buy you a beer!!

Promise!

FWFE

awe, I missed it............10025 post.

Mahk, you are a post ho!

Well, that explains the Penthouse post...BTW, they promised those were anonymous

LOL

Latest posts