Squirrel Proofing ??????

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizz Bustanut

Reaction score
The sister-in-law's dad likes to feed the squirrels and didn't think they could create any problems. That was until the

wife took her van in for an oil change . . . . . . . . . .

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

Fortunately, it was found before any major problem occurred.

Imagine the surprise for the guy that opened the hood.

Can't wait to see what they do to the house once they figure out how to get in . . . . :sarcasm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Me thinks it's a private album you have rights to see..

the rest of us have to truncate the pix url then click..

but what a mess it is!

Now, go and Bust Nuts uhh, never mind.. :jester:

I think Don has it right. The photobucket site is masking most of the information in the larger photos. Here are the thumnails from the main page:

th_PICT0005.jpg
th_PICT0003.jpg

At one time I worked for a company that made equipment housings used by the phone company for their outside plant electronic equipment. Testing was pretty rigorous. Pass the acid fog test? Easy compared to passing the required certification test of putting your equipment for 60-days in a pen with squirrels! The cutting edge technology for such equipment was literally driven by squirrels! :)

Squirrels. They're so cute and fuzzy. With their bushy, bushy tails waggling while they chitter and chatter, skittering around the woods, circling the trees. How cute!!! :lol:

grey_squirrel.jpg

Then there is their land bound siblings, Rattus norvegicus. They're pretty darn cute too...

180px-Rattus_norvegicus_1.jpg

Both are best served by a good pellet gun.

Have to stop frequently for basting, but a nice long trip cooking the buggers at 180 degrees should make them nice and tender!

I think Don has it right. The photobucket site is masking most of the information in the larger photos. Here are the thumnails from the main page:
th_PICT0005.jpg
th_PICT0003.jpg

At one time I worked for a company that made equipment housings used by the phone company for their outside plant electronic equipment. Testing was pretty rigorous. Pass the acid fog test? Easy compared to passing the required certification test of putting your equipment for 60-days in a pen with squirrels! The cutting edge technology for such equipment was literally driven by squirrels! :)
Thanks for the help on this one. Been tryin' to get it fixed up, couldn't get anything to work. :thumbsup:

Been contemplating lessening the squirrel population with my trusty pellet rifle! They're just a rat with a fuzzy tail!
Kinda like this one??

Good to 45 yards plus... and quiet

:jester:
Mines just a Reminton pump pellet w/4X scope. Will do the job nicely at 5 pumps! Squirrels beware! lol