Stagecoach 2015 -- Last Ride of the Year

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there as well. Last time I went was two years ago and if I remember correctly, 101stpathfinder spent five minutes explaining to me why he WASN'T going to sign up for a 2nd IBR.... :)

I'll be there as well. Last time I went was two years ago and if I remember correctly, 101stpathfinder spent five minutes explaining to me why he WASN'T going to sign up for a 2nd IBR.... :)
I will explain it again this year too (Different reasons though) It will be good to see you. Are you doing "Streets"?

Of course! I'd love to be in a photo with distinguished and accomplished FJR riders .... it would make me look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Griff and I are planning to arrive at 11 am CENTRAL time, so that works for us. (I think so, anyway. Griff?)

Got to be a member to see that link. Where will you be coming through 101? I would hit i10 in tallahassee if I can make it

Forecast for Stockton is 60% rain. Forecast for Atlanta and Montgomery is 100% rain.

Rethinking my commitment to 12 hours in the rain.

griff and I have officially bailed. Yes, we are wimps, but we are dry and warm wimps. For those of you that go, best wishes for a safe journey!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbail? Well .............. no. "Everybody" will be riding in the rain except griff and me.

Y'all have fun!
headsetsmiley.png
<---- that's a snorkel.