Statement of the Century

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
Thought from the Greatest Living Scottish Thinker--Billy Connolly.

"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking,

How come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?"

Okay, can this thread turn into a listing of people's favorite Billy Connolly quotes???

I'll start....

"Life is a waste of time. Time is a waste of life. Get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life."

“Marriage is a wonderful invention; but then again so is a bicycle repair kit.”

and

Yep, I did. And it was a thread hijack, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought from the Greatest Living Scottish Thinker--Billy Connolly.
"If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking,

How come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?"
ooooh...
whistle.gif
I DARE every married man to ask that question..
rofl.gif
I've been married for 45 years. Couldn't possibly go back to courting now. So I think I'll give that dare a miss.

I've asked that question. It made them laugh. Same thing with "I'm just not in the mood". I've said: That's ok! You don't have to be in the mood. All you have to do is lay there. Ignore me. Read a book. Call your sister. Watch Oprah. I won't be offended. That made them laugh too. Making them laugh worked every time. :D

When you say "them" do you mean women in general or do you mean your wives past and present? One may explain the other.

When you say "them" do you mean women in general or do you mean your wives past and present? One may explain the other.
Women in general. They love a good sense of humor. It really doesn't matter if you're married to them or not.
smile.png
+1

Next time bring her a glass of water and an aspirin first, when she asks what's this for respond with, it's for your headache, when she says she doesn't have a headache just say, thats great you want top or bottom?

Women in general. They love a good sense of humor. It really doesn't matter if you're married to them or not. :)
+1

Next time bring her a glass of water and an aspirin first, when she asks what's this for respond with, it's for your headache, when she says she doesn't have a headache just say, thats great you want top or bottom?
Amen, Brother! You know the drill. Humor is the absolute best aphrodisiac. It's a God given gift... :D