Stupid FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, I seriously doubt it stalled. You have one of the hideously slow blue machines. It probably just took so long to leave the line, you thought it stalled. Add some amsoil and change the blinker fluid. All will be well.

Hope that helps.

Actually, I seriously doubt it stalled. You have one of the hideously slow blue machines. It probably just took so long to leave the line, you thought it stalled. Add some amsoil and change the blinker fluid. All will be well.
Hope that helps.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:fuck: :fuck: :fuck: .. This one fits you OM.. :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the fukers gone senile myself.. Why, I bet he wasn't even on a bike let alone his Feeger.

Nope, the old codger was watchin' a movie and seen some poor sap stall out. :dribble:

I say we harass him mercilessly... Hell, he ain't gonna know anyway.. :blink:

:jester:

819997076_mqmTB-M.jpg

... You have one of the hideously slow blue machines....
Watch it Neil. Make sure you differentiate the color of BLUE before you generalize all blue bikes. ;)

OM - As for you.... I thought you rode an AE because you are challenged with a clutch. This just proves it. Stop your whining, go for a ride, and take some great pix. :D

Tyler - Is that a large green rat in that picture?

Feel you on this one OM.....just found this in the NEPRT...

My beloved bullet 04', stalled at a light for no reason, and would not fire up.....on the first, second push of the little red power button.

Fortunately I was in a right lane and just power walked it out of the way into a parking lot. Checked everything, and finally it fired and rolled on.

Twice in the last couple weeks when I have been on a ride and stopped for a hour or so, it may or may not fire up when I return to take off. I let it sit, and then it fires up.

I have learned not to just sit there and keep pushing the start button, because that'll definitely pull the ole battery down.

I have gotten frustrated with it, but can't seem to find any legitimate reason for it.

But you are quite right, it's embarrassing to say the least; but I do realize it's a machine and they are prone to jack your day up sooner or later.

There ya go.

Remington,

I suggest that you open a new thread (not in NEPRT) and lay out what the symptoms are and what you've done to troubleshoot it. What you describe is NOT even remotely normal behavior. In fact, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that Old Mike's bike's has never stalled on him. It was just a little Friday tomfoolery, don't ya know?

Your name isn't Tom by any chance, is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very sad you are saddled with a bike that uses stone age technology to control the clutch.

Take your old technology antique bike to the nearest recycler, have it crushed.

Take the scap value money to your local dealer and buy an FJR1300 Advanced Edition . Thereafter your shifts will perfect and you'll never stall again. :thumbsupsmileyanim: