Sunday ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farkles

R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend
Reaction score
:yahoo: Hey a few of use are getting together at 8:00 am in phoenix Oregon for a nice ride. All are welcome to join and have fun. :clapping:

Ok meeting here

Annie's Cafe

(541) 535-3666

723 Main St, Phoenix, OR 97535 Map it | Get directions

Cross Streets: Between Fern Valley Rd and E Bolz Rd

:dribble:

Last edited by a moderator:
One of these days.........

I'd join you as I don't have the kids and I'm not on call (rare to have both stars align), but my bike is a few days away from being finished with farkles......

PLEASE ride a few roads for me. I'll live vicariously. Have fun.

I'd join you as I don't have the kids and I'm not on call (rare to have both stars align), but my bike is a few days away from being finished with farkles......

No problem you are always welcome to join us. :yahoo: Going to happy camp and then? what ever road doesn't have snow on it.

Does anyone that was on this ride have information? I have a mutual friend of Farkles who just called me and said that Farkles was in a crash...and that it wasn't a good one. I am hoping for the best, but fearing the worst following the call I just got.

I will post more/start a new thread when I hear something.

Does anyone that was on this ride have information? I have a mutual friend of Farkles who just called me and said that Farkles was in a crash...and that it wasn't a good one. I am hoping for the best, but fearing the worst following the call I just got.
I will post more/start a new thread when I hear something.
This is certainly not good! Their route was a fun one, but there are some very unforgiving areas on it.

I stopped by to meet the group at Annie's and see them off, but I had previous commitments that kept me from the ride. Farkles was my contact for the group so I called him, but got his voicemail. I left a message expressing our concern and asking him to let us know what was happening. If I hear anything I'll put it on the forum.

I checked the paper and a couple of the local TV stations and didn't turn anything up....

Last edited by a moderator:

No problem you are always welcome to join us. :yahoo: Going to happy camp and then? what ever road doesn't have snow on it.
None of your roads will have snow anymore brother.............. God Speed.