• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Super Pro AVI, Zumo 550 and more!`

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jocko87

Reaction score
Zumo 550 with GMX30 XM antenna, motorcycle mount with extra power wire and goodies as pictured. This is a fresh refurb unit from the end of last summer with 2009 maps. $550 obo Zumo sold, antenna still available for bets offer.

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

Autocom SuperPro AVI kit 300, dual headsets with one background noise sensor. Lots of random cables including the PTT switch for the handlebar (I never used it with a radio) and the red box which I believe is the stereo isolation lead. $300 obo

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

Nolan N103 with J&M headset and adapter wire for the Autocom connection. Size L, $150 obo

IMAG0204.jpg

IMAG0205.jpg

Amplirider dohikkie, gives you the ability to actually adjust volume on the Autocom quickly and easily. $50 obo

SPOKEN FOR

Last edited by a moderator:
Autocomm is still available. I will hang on to it rather sell it at a severe discount to compete with another mispriced unit. All fair offers will be considered.