SW-Motech toprack for '06 and '07

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chips

Reaction score
I had SW-Motech racks on my FZ1 and had the Givi adapter plate for it so I decided to order the same brand for my Feejer. The silver blends nicely with the tail.

IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0631.JPG

Some thought the topbox was a bit shaky but I solved that by adding o-rings to take up the slack between the adapter plate and the case.

IMG_0621.JPG

Here are a couple shots of it with the topcase.

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

Nice.

I wouldn’t mind having one of those if it was a little wider and longer than, yet symmetrical to, the OEM rack. And most important, I would need a backrest that attaches to it for my wife.

So how exactly does that rack mount? Does it use the stock mounting points with longer countersunk allen heads?

Looks like a nice set up.

--G

Nice.

I wouldn't mind having one of those if it was a little wider and longer than, yet symmetrical to, the OEM rack. And most important, I would need a backrest that attaches to it for my wife.

We offer racks for the FJR that are bigger and you can add our passenger backrest to it. All of our racks will also accept Givi topboxes. Premier Cycle Accessories