SW WI Spin July 20th!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened Airboss? Glad to hear you are not hurt to bad.

The new Multistrada would be nice too.
rolleyes.gif
X2 Good to hear the gear did its job!

A little comparison of the two Ducs & a KTM

What happened Airboss? Glad to hear you are not hurt to bad.

The new Multistrada would be nice too.
rolleyes.gif
X2 Good to hear the gear did its job!

A little comparison of the two Ducs & a KTM

Awe, so it's the Hyperstrada that Karl has his eye on. Nice!

Thanks for the review. I think I need to go and get a ride on the SMT.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Griff is the only guy who saw the spectacular get off as he was right behind Karl. I came next around the 15 mph marked curve to the sight of the Duc on it's side and no sign of Karl. His disappearing over the cliff threw quite a scare into the rest of us and even more to Karl.

I'll post up when I get done with insurance, towing and what not. Be taking the bike down to my favorite Ducati dealer tomorrow, if by chance it can be fixed those are the people I want fixing it.

Signed

The Walking Burse

Must've been the week for Ducks to go down. My buddy Fab went down on his 728. Sorry to hear it Karl. Heal up.

There was another drop on Saturday as well. On his way home, Bob hit a sizable patch of gravel on a 30 mph curve. Managed to ride the bike home, but he got a bit bruised up. It seemed like there was a higher than normal amount of gravel in the curves this weekend.

Yeah it was good to see you sitting at the motel Karl when we rode up. Relatively unscathed.

WHAT? Glad to hear you came out relatively OK...don't do that Karl, we're getting to old for that kind of activity...Hope you heal up fast, we got places to go don't you know. BTW that Hyperstrada is cool...
punk.gif

Got the bike to my favorite Ducati dealer. Brian the service manager thinks it will be close on the repair or replace estimate with the insurance Co. Kinda got two minds on this, love how the 848 performs, and I know the people doing the fixing will do it right. However if the insurance says it's a total that Hyperstrada sure looks nice.

Right Petey, we got places to go and things to do. Crashing no fun and I don't recommend doing it.

Good I missed the baby ducks!

Last edited by a moderator: