SW WI Spin July 20th!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My plan is to be at Prescott at noon Friday - will stop for lunch in either Pepin or Nelson. If you want to meet, south end of town where road narrows down, across from No Name Saloon at noon would work. Plan to get to Richland Center ~6:00
Weather looks good this morning so I'll be heading out around 10am. I'll see you down there, have a safe trip.
smile.png

I'll try to be down by KS Up time. If not don't sweat it. Just downloaded OFace.s gpx files and I,ll try to head you all off at the pass somewhere along the line if it comes to that. Either way I'll try to call Bob or Gramps sometime before 8 and let you know my progress.

Looking forward to riding with y'all tomorrow.

Left Richland Center at 06:19 and was home at 11:00 including a 20 minute gas stop in Mineral Point and a one hour breakfast stop in Freeport. I didn't stop at the Dairy Queen in Mt. Carroll like I know someone else did later in the morning. Spotwalla just gives away all the secrets. What flavor milk shake did you get?

Got back up to Turtle Flambeau just before 10 last night, and back home just a few minutes ago.

Thanks for setting this up OFace. Was nice to meet some of the new guys as well.

Perhaps next time I'll be able to ride Wildcat Mtn with a little more vigor. LOL Great road.

Back at 3:30. Had a great time and met some new faces. Thanks Marty for organizing this. Hope to see a bunch of you at CFO in September.

New guys Roger and Randy are home. Thanks to everyone for fitting us in. Got to meet alot of good folks. Thanks for putting it together OFace.

Thanks Marty for putting this ride together! It was great meeting Roger and Randy.

Who knew it woul be so difficult hunting down a Triumph in the SW WI. It took 6hrs, but I'm glad I was able to finally track you guys down, it was fun!! Yes, Marty your going to have to turn the Spotwalla off!
smile.png

Hey Guys, thanks for a great weekend - especially to Marty/Marc for leading and bringing up the rear and organizing the whole affair. Special thanks also to Airboss for 'taking the bullet' (crashwise) - glad you came out OK, but it's going to take more than a couple ibuprofin to fix the Duc...........hope your insurance company takes good care of you. Great bunch of guys and great roads - I found some more on my round-about way home - 360 miles and only 1 hour of light rain. Hope to ride again with you all at Hooterville ..............I will keep an eye on that thread.............

Half way hoping the Duc can be fixed, if not then maybe ?

Model-Page_2013_Hyperstrada_01_960x420.jpg

No point in crying over spilled...............................Ducatis

Shoulders a little stiff today, but all the gear worked.

What happened Airboss? Glad to hear you are not hurt to bad.

I ran into you guys a few times on Saturday as I was running a reverse route with a friend of mine on a Road Glide, just for the day, as he needed to be home Saturday night.

Was it gravel in one of the corners, I saw a lot of that on the ride that day.

The new Multistrada would be nice too.
rolleyes.gif

Take care!