Taff stimulates the economy in WA State

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch! Sorry to hear about your "award." :angry:
I think it was the same guy that got me a couple years ago while I was leisurely cruising at 82mph on southbound I5 in Federal Way on my Blackbird. I had seen the cops on the new 317th street overpass, but never hiding behind that sign on the southbound side. Yup, it was that damn BMW riding revenue agent. He was nice enough to write me for 75 to "lessen the pain". Funny thing was he never asked me to remove my helmet or mirrored sunglasses. I could have been anybody!

$200 later, the ticket was dismissed thanks to the efforts of a local ticket specializing lawyer. That would have been #3 on my record in the past year and I didn't need that pain! :dribble: I've been a good boy since then :p (or at least more selective about my transgressions). BTW, what's the ticket for doing 150mph in Montana on desolate back roads? B)
Your worse than me? But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

150 mph in Montana, was that on the Feejer?

Ride safe,

Taff.

Well as soon people head up the Cascade Loop later, and towards Mt. Baker via the I-5 to Highway 2 >> Highway 9 North be on the lookout for the trestle on Highway 2 crossing the Snohomish River. The hiding spots are just under the west bound bridge ( getting you headed East) and on the Lake Stevens ramp heading to the trestle west. The last spot is a curve on highway 2 before the Bickford exit, they stand on the side of the road with a Laser. It is a quite an operation with up to 3 chase LEO's.
Thanks for the warning...

Ride safe,

Taff.

Taff,
I know you think we all rode behind you this past weekend because of your uber skills and mad cap speed...but really we know that you sweep all the radar traps allowing us to romp care free. I think 4 is a magic number where you get invited to class. Number 5...well, you don't want to see number 5.
I got no skillzzzzzz just luck..... :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ride safe,

Taff.

Sorry to hear of the string of bad luck. This is not uncommon nowdays. States and cities are stepping up enforcment to help with the empty coffers due to the current economic situation of over spending and bad government. Don't want to turn this into a political thread but just a heads up for everyone. I have family and friends who work the streets in CA and this is no joke. PM. <>< :ph34r:
You are right about "no joke".

Ride safe,

Taff.

Last Thursday, I rode back and forth across Steven's Pass, toured the Leavenworth/Peshastin/Lake Wenatchee area and didn't see ANY LEO's. Go figure?

Last Thursday, I rode back and forth across Steven's Pass, toured the Leavenworth/Peshastin/Lake Wenatchee area and didn't see ANY LEO's. Go figure?
Not one, thats because they have located themselves near my abode :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ride safe,

Taff.

Not one, thats because they have located themselves near my abode :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Taff.
As well they should! :yahoo:

And a big "thank you" from the rest of us....

Kinda reminds me of sacrificing a cow when crossing a river full of pirhana! :blink:

Not one, thats because they have located themselves near my abode :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Taff.
As well they should! :yahoo:

And a big "thank you" from the rest of us....

Kinda reminds me of sacrificing a cow when crossing a river full of pirhana! :blink:
I have been called lots of things but a "cow" :rolleyes:

Now back to my milk :yahoo: :yahoo: