Tech day X

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ray has book a room for us at the Comstock Inn so the vibrating couch is now open for those into that sort of thing.

So, my plan is to head over on Friday afternoon, meet griff on the way, stay at the Comstock Friday night, break some shit on Saturday and then go home...

Well parts are starting to arrive..

txd%20parts%20001_zpsrbwjpkk3.jpg

El Toro Joe? the mailman said we don't need no stinkin' Mexicans about these parts!

I told him it was just some new cheap tequila...

Bills collection..
txd%20parts%20004_zpszviya4uq.jpg

I have no idea what that "O"ring is sticking out from the top right........

txd%20parts%20005_zpsd18sxeph.jpg

Ginger is getting all excited She seems to sense when her friends will soon be here.

txd%20parts%20006_zpsfbqijvlc.jpg

So far no tires Tim.. Did you order them?

Comstock is decent but the douche canoes didn't care about booking rooms at a lower rate.. Fuk tools might get 15 visitors a weekend.

I'd tell 'em to eat sh*t but they are the only game in town.

I hear that OFace has the hospitality suite. Does it have a hot tub??

It was supposed to be a secret but That O-Ring is actually Andy's new penis ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not happy.

My shock never made it to EPM, they said it will be here Wednesday. Then they need time to assemble it.

So no way will I have it this weekend.

Not happy.
My shock never made it to EPM, they said it will be here Wednesday. Then they need time to assemble it.

So no way will I have it this weekend.
Steve, there is another tech day in King George VA. next Saturday 4/25, being hosted by Bob Blanchard (Intech). And also the one coming up in NY.

Thanks for the heads up Joe. Unfortunately Intech's in VA is about 450 miles away, and Mikes NY tech day is in June.

I need to have the shock installed soon so my wife and I can get some practice rides in before the Wellsboro ride.

Actually looks like it isn't overly complicated, and there are a couple of good writeups on here, so I will do that at home.

Comstock gave me a room for $75 + tax = $81 for two queen beds.
Well then I'm getting fucked and not in the good way. Cumstock is sticking it to me for over $100 a night. Gonna have to give them a call back!!!
I'm going down there tomorrow and kicking a few asses.. Being the larger than life figure that I am in this 'burg

I bet I can get them to hit you guys for at least double!

just in case you dinkholes missed it.. There are no rooms at the inn this time.
No worries!

Sooze and I have a room at the Comstock for Saturday. While the current weather forecast is not entirely shitty, if it turns to typical Tech Day Shitty, we'll prolly bring the cage up together. Riding in snow sucks.

Anyhoo, we should be there Saturday morning-ish.

Kinda looking forward to seeing you bunch 'a hoons.

Well shit!

Checked the tracking number on the tires. They've now been moved back to Monday.

Last edited by a moderator: