Terminal Velocity Fuel Controller

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewsky

Reaction score
Haven't seen this one discussed on the forum.

Terry Components has one listed for the 03-05 FJR models, but not the newer years.

It is supposed to continually re program itself from the oxygen sensor.

A friend of mine installed one on his V Star 1300, (along with pipes, K&N and airbox) and it made a significent difference in smoothness, power and no decel popping.

A little pricey compared to the others, but after riding his before and after, i'm tempted.

Any one tried this model?

Haven't seen this one discussed on the forum.Terry Components has one listed for the 03-05 FJR models, but not the newer years.

A friend of mine installed one on his V Star 1300, (along with pipes, K&N and airbox) and it made a significent difference in smoothness, power and no decel popping.

A little pricey compared to the others, but after riding his before and after, i'm tempted.

Got a link?

Haven't seen this one discussed on the forum.Terry Components has one listed for the 03-05 FJR models, but not the newer years.

Got a link?
Try this:

https://www.terrycomp.com/Products.aspx

Got a link?
Try this:

Forgot to add, Model TV700

Got a link?
Try this:

Forgot to add, Model TV700
Here is a blurb on the product from another retailer:

https://secure.mycart.net/catalogs/catalog....;showprevnext=1

Thanks!

Looks like a pretty cool setup. It seems to be some type of very wide band 02 sensor with its own ECU that self tunes fuel delivery.

If it works as good as they say, it could be a really nice setup for a modded bike. Awful spendy though.

WW

Last edited by a moderator:
I installed the Terminal Velocity system on an Electra Glide a couple of years ago. It never did work correctly, and their customer service sucked. The unit completely failed in less than three months and it took 5 months to get my money back from them. The local independent shop as well as the HD dealer where I had purchased the bike both stated that every one of these systems they had come across either did not work properly or had fried. After dealing with them for 8 months trying to get it sorted out and trying to get a refund, I would NEVER buy anything with this company's name on it EVER again.

I installed the Terminal Velocity system on an Electra Glide a couple of years ago. It never did work correctly, and their customer service sucked. The unit completely failed in less than three months and it took 5 months to get my money back from them. The local independent shop as well as the HD dealer where I had purchased the bike both stated that every one of these systems they had come across either did not work properly or had fried. After dealing with them for 8 months trying to get it sorted out and trying to get a refund, I would NEVER buy anything with this company's name on it EVER again.
Gregotytx,

Good to know. Thanks for sharing. Might just save some others from the same headaches.

WW