The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ridden about 7,000 miles since I bought the bike in July, I commute daily for a total of ~300 miles a week and go on weekend rides of about 400 miles every other weekend. So put me in for a minimum of 2000 miles a month for the duration of my ownership of the bike, assuming it isn't broken down or something.

I've been creating gps logs of my weekend rides all over the mountains of N. Arkansas, I can post them here if anyone is interested.

Glen

Let's see, been a slow year with work and all...

Trip out west to Carlsbad, VLA, Sedona, Hoover Dam, Vegas, Zion NP, Bryce, then back home was about 3990 miles, Green Chili run was another 1120 miles, Texas Motor Speedway 560, some short trips to Fayetteville, Branson, and the commutes, brings the total YTD mileage to about 7,900 miles. The ride to MS to get BBQ got cancelled because of work. Might still get a ride into Big Bend and Texas Hill Country before the year is out, if so, will post those miles separately.

So short report, put me down for 7,900 miles.

200 commute miles and 583 miles to TWN Tree Planting and back=

783 miles for this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1874.

General riding and a N.GA trip. 11,350 mile since the bike was purchased in March. Still loving it and still staring at it in the garage. :rolleyes:

279 this week. most of it today. and thank you to the police officer who came within a breath of hitting me tonight. dipshit.

Has anyone tallied up the total so far?
Someplace there is a link to the running total....but I can't find it.

I suppose it's time to PM Camera56 and ask him to make a link in the 1st post for quick reference.

Oh yeah...

80 miles commuting plus 1007 miles on the NorCal Hwy 36-96-299-1 ride=

1087 miles last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone tallied up the total so far?
Someplace there is a link to the running total....but I can't find it.

I suppose it's time to PM Camera56 and ask him to make a link in the 1st post for quick reference.

Oh yeah...

80 miles commuting plus 1007 miles on the NorCal Hwy 36-96-299-1 ride=

1087 miles last week.

Greetings riders. I'm mostly offline for the next week as I seem to be be in Argentina and SWMBO looks cross eyed at me if I spend too much time on the computer. I will see if I can update ASAP but it may be another week. The statistics are on a google spreadsheet. The way it works is that I can invite people to the sheet, but I don't believe I can just create an open link. Send me a valid email if you want access and I'll invite you. But be aware it's not self totaling. It's all manual entry by YHS.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.