The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm about to call it a season (had 2" of the white cold crap the other night) so I can I calc my total mileage for the year and add it.

Since May 25/08 - 12113 miles. I won't call what I did on the Meanstreak which has been basically orphaned since I got the FJR, but I'm guessing around another 3000 on it.

Pretty good season! :D The guy I bought it from would crap his pants if he saw the mileage, I basically doubled its first 4 years of life in 5 months :yahoo:

But I'm gonna have to try and double it for next year.

Well put me down for 1285 for 10/15 to 10/17 from Dallas to Mena Arkanasas.I also became a part of the crash club too.

I have ridden about 7,000 miles since I bought the bike in July, I commute daily for a total of ~300 miles a week and go on weekend rides of about 400 miles every other weekend. So put me in for a minimum of 2000 miles a month for the duration of my ownership of the bike, assuming it isn't broken down or something.
I've been creating gps logs of my weekend rides all over the mountains of N. Arkansas, I can post them here if anyone is interested.

Glen
Got you down for 7000 miles. Keep us posted as you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.