The rumble of ..........scooters?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamal

No longer frightened by corners!
Reaction score
Having coffee today with a Harley ridin' retiree. Five old guys in full gear came into the cafe as I was leaving. Didn't ask what they were riding, so I was surprised to see this.....

654222b8-ef4e-424a-844e-b49d29208934.jpg

Al.

Me and the wife stopped for ice cream when this Dude that looked to be about 40 wheeled in beside us in his mini van and asked was that the new Suzuki scooter ?

Well Sh**T there went what little appreciation my wife had for the FJR (Shes a cruiser type Gal) and now shes throwing hints that she wants a HD, thanks Dude in the mini van (LOL)...........

Me and the wife stopped for ice cream when this Dude that looked to be about 40 wheeled in beside us in his mini van and asked was that the new Suzuki scooter ?Well Sh**T there went what little appreciation my wife had for the FJR (Shes a cruiser type Gal) and now shes throwing hints that she wants a HD, thanks Dude in the mini van (LOL)...........
Best pick a fight with a BIG harley dood at a set of traffic lights, then use the much better performance of your FJR to skedaddle. Your wife will be so high on adrenalin that she will forget about cruisers, just don't stall on takeoff.