tis The Season!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEM

Reaction score
I posted this last year at this time but well, youse guyz can always use a little reminder.

I'm sure :rolleyes:

I'm just HELPING you !!! :D

Merry Christmas !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuesday, the wife called me at work and told me she found her Christmas gift and told me where to buy it.

My reply was something like "You're already at the store. You can save me ten bucks in gasoline if you just buy it."

This morning, I noticed the funds to pay for it had been transfered out of my account and into hers.

I hope she likes it.

Merry Christmas Honey.

I learned my lesson with the vacuum too. Found something surefire, this year I'm going with lingerie ! :thumbsup:

This year I bought my wife a 12'compound miter saw. I think she is getting me some diamond earrings. Works for us.

I learned my lesson with the vacuum too. Found something surefire, this year I'm going with lingerie ! :thumbsup:
FWIW, lingerie MAY be perceived as more of a gift for you ;)

FYI - I got bathroom scales for my birthday one year. I weighed around 110 lbs but the scales were digital and "really good ones" :huh:

OMFG! :rofl:

Thank you!!!

Well, for those not bound by contract, ball, chain and certificate, it's not that complicated -- otherwise known as critical holiday planning. The prudent male simply times his relationship cycle so that he's not in one between the last weekend in November and February 14. That way, ya beat the Doghouse review board with a motion to quash for lack of jurisdiction. Much cheaper than jewelery, too. :lol:

Well, for those not bound by contract, ball, chain and certificate, it's not that complicated -- otherwise known as critical holiday planning. The prudent male simply times his relationship cycle so that he's not in one between the last weekend in November and February 14. That way, ya beat the Doghouse review board with a motion to quash for lack of jurisdiction. Much cheaper than jewelery, too. :lol:
You got a +1 for this, Rich :p

Where ya been, lawyer man?!

Well, for those not bound by contract, ball, chain and certificate, it's not that complicated -- otherwise known as critical holiday planning. The prudent male simply times his relationship cycle so that he's not in one between the last weekend in November and February 14.
I had to +1 this post. Little story. My ex-fiance and I move in together, life is grand. She had this crumpled up old picture out of some catalog with some earrings featured. I asked her about them. She goes on and on about how she always wanted a pair of earrings like that, but their not available anywhere blah blah blah. It's November. I have a buddy who designs jewelery. 1 + 1 right.

I had him make an exact duplicate of the earrings AND a matching pendant. He gave me a good deal, but still expensive.

Xmas morning we gather around the tree and I only give her the pendant. She goes on and on about how fantastic it is, she doesn't know I had it made. I play all clueless and 'Whoa, really? So you like it then?'. Major bonus points. I decide I'm going to hold on to the earrings and give them to her on New Years Eve.

Right out out of blue, 5 days after Christmas, she asks me to move out (Redheads... go figure). She gives me back the engagement ring. So while I'm packing my shit up, she's crying and I did something I'm not proud of. I flashed the earrings and said "Maybe I can get my money back on these with the engagement ring".

Long story short, I got all my money back from my buddy, I bought a big screen TV and learned that no matter what you do, your probably end up fecked just after the holidays anyway. Save your money.

Well I'm so glad I won't be in the Dog House. I got Lil Beav a Tommy Bahama watch. And in return I get to go for the ol upper and lower GI this morning. 30 years of wedded bliss. I sure luv that girl. And the bright side is I think it's better than going to work today! :yahoo:

Oh and I forgot I'm so hungry right now! :rolleyes:

And I get to go to a beer making class.

Check up went fine tyvm :yahoo:

Thank you MEM, that is a classic.

Many Thanks, FJRBluesman; I was hoping someone would bring back Dominick, the Italian Dancing Christmas Donkey. Hombre, I would give anything to have a video of our johnny80s pole dancing to this Guinea Classic!