Tour of the Northeast

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barry 07 FJR1300AE

Reaction score
Well after lots and lots of planning it is about time to head out on our trip. I wanted to go ahead and make this thread so that I didnt have to do it on the road. I want to thank everyone who helped me with this trip. We leave Thursday 07/29/10 for Erie, PA where we are going to unload the bike at Offroad Yamaha. From there we will be on two wheels. I am including a link where you can track my location at anytime. As long as I am running the app on my phone. Again thanks to all that helped!

Link to trip planning CLICKY

Link to PhotoBucket pics CLICKY

Link to my location as provided free by Instamapper.com CLICKY

Last edited by a moderator:
Had an awesome first day. First I wanna thank Offroad Yamaha in Erie Pa for allowing us to park the truck and unload the bike there. From there we stopped at Niagara Falls. What can I say other than a

amazing. FJR sighting on 18h near Lewiston. I was on the side of the road looking at maps. Next we stopped at Wilson's Boat House on 18. Had some of the best fish and chips ever! Then rode 18 to Lake Ont St Park Hwy, beautiful ride no traffic. The weather has been such a relief. You Yanks have it made. I have noticed not alot of bikers "mostly Harleys" don't bother to wave. O well F**k'em! Just got off the phone with VanHarlan thanks for all the help. Sorry we can't ride tomorrow! Now it's bed time can't wait for tomorrows ride. Check photo bucket for pics. To hard to post on the iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget the Harley guys, if they wave - wave back, but in New England, you'll be hard pressed. Let it go!

Nice pics so far! I'm hoping the weather holds for you!