• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trailer Hitch?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huck Fonda

Reaction score
Am currently looking at the Uni-Go hitch, but would love to spend less if anyone has one they're ready to part with at a reasonable (read cheap) price.

I don't plan on pulling a trailer, but need somewhere to mount my Auto Linx case.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have new Dauntless for a genII, that I have never installed. Cost $335. Will sell for $250 plus shipping.

Yes, but going to use it for shotgun transport as well.

For those unfamiliar, see www.drivelikeapro.com

I have new Dauntless for a genII, that I have never installed. Cost $335. Will sell for $250 plus shipping.

I'll take it if he doen't want it ....... $275 and that includes shipping. You got the ball, trailer plug bracket and wiring harness?

Thanks

I guess I'm out. I was going to offer $250 OTD.

Thanks anyway.

::EDIT::

Having a tough time passing this up. $250 it is and shipping to OC. Will use my work UPS account and see if that helps. Will send PM also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that HF. Didn't see a response, so I sold it to Steelpony.
CRAP! Oh well, it's a fair market afterall. I snoozed, so I losed.

Thanks.

Anyone else want to help me spend less than $350 for a decent hitch?

Anyone else want to help me spend less than $350 for a decent hitch?
Give McHitch a call. Word is that if you come by with a bike they haven't done yet, they will use your bike for a template and give you a deal on a hitch for yours.

Found this in a search - Wikco.Com Inc., 1467 N Grant Ave., Casa Grande AZ 85222, 866-464-8893. It costs $275 plus shipping. (Feb '07)

Another possibility. Supposedly sold an FJR hitch in June of '06. Not sure what Gen. (looks like web site is fubar now)

Speedwagon Manufacturing

1330 138th Ave

Wayland, MI 49348

the one I talked to

David Knight

616-822-8998

[email protected]

or [email protected]

Uni-Go - $295

Custom made Gen II hitch - Link

Thanks OC.

MC didn't have one, neither does HitchDoc for that matter.

Wikco has one for 339 delivered, but their part number looks like one I saw somewhere else (???)

The price on the Uni-Go is sweet, but they hit you up for $50 in freight.

I saw that custom one in my search, also, and have a picture to refer to if I decide to have one fabricated locally.

I'm just trying to get out for (ideally) under $300 if at all possible.

Thanks OC.
MC didn't have one, neither does HitchDoc for that matter.

Wikco has one for 339 delivered, but their part number looks like one I saw somewhere else (???)

The price on the Uni-Go is sweet, but they hit you up for $50 in freight.

I saw that custom one in my search, also, and have a picture to refer to if I decide to have one fabricated locally.

I'm just trying to get out for (ideally) under $300 if at all possible.

If for some reason it does not do what I wanted it to do, it's yours for the same price I got it for.