Traveling North

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BullCBX

Reaction score
Planning on heading out of the Atlanta area on Friday morning 9/16 to head toward Townsend and planned on swinging by TWO in Suches GA for lunch on the way up. If those heading north (or anyone looking for a little side trip) on their way up would like to meet up at TWO I’d be more than willing to share the road. Plan on running across Wolf Pen (180) back over to 129 and following it basically all the way up through the Dragon and across Foot Hills Pkwy. We could also run up 60 which goes a little further to the west and come in from that direction as well. I lead a small group last year down to TWO and back and believe everyone enjoyed the ride. Most of the roads in area offer some real fun and beautiful scenery. If you’re interested, let me know here and we’ll get something set up. If not, we’ll see ya in Townsend.

George "BULL" Newman

We (wife and I) are going up that morning too, from around exit 8 on 400. We planned the same route (19->60->TWO->180->129) as well. Still looking for people to go?

I wasn't sure if there was any interest or not. Yes, would be happy to meet up you folks and have some company along the way. I plan on getting to TWO around 12:00 noon and thought about leaving around 1:30-2:00. This should leave plenty of time for some lunch and a large enough window for everybody to meet-up. Look forward to seeing you there.

George "BULL" Newman