troubling neurology exam of my daughter...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mikey, my daughter keeps reminding me that

someday

somewhere

SHE will be picking out how I'm going to be going to the bathroom.

:dribble:

Revenge will be theirs, you dip!

:rolleyes:

I'm all for jokes, you all know that, but this one left a hollow feeling for me...

You sick bastards... :p
sorry Wheatie...of course that was not my intention

and I know the same feeling...when the title says "????? crashed today and is in the hospital" (Brodie last time???)

without a sub that "he's OK...nothing life threatening"

and the trepidation of opening the thread

I think I hoped the "unexpected" sub title would mean "sarcasm" but maybe not

so...like my sarcasm in other forums when I forget smilies or am just in a "mood"

I will remember to add the label "<tongue in cheek>" and/or post in the jokes section

thanx for the reminder and apology offered to Wheatie and Jer

affectionately,

as my wife says: "incurably warped and God broke the mold",

Mike in Nawlins'

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all for jokes, you all know that, but this one left a hollow feeling for me...

and I know the same feeling...when the title says "????? crashed today and is in the hospital" (Brodie last time???)

so...like my sarcasm in other forums when I forget smilies or am just in a "mood"

I will remember to add the label "<tongue in cheek>" and/or post in the jokes section

affectionately,

Mike in Nawlins'
Hey Mike, no apology needed for me. I was just glad to realize pretty quickly that it was a joke. Never anything wrong with good humor.

affectionately,

Mike in Nawlins'
Hey Mike, no apology needed for me. I was just glad to realize pretty quickly that it was a joke. Never anything wrong with good humor.
well, seriously, Mary Beth did have an MRI a week ago...and today the official report from her Primary Doc was it was clean

the pic was a way for Mary Beth and I to use humor to hide the fear/stress/uncertainty

My daughter used to regularly remind me that she would be the one who would be picking my rest home! It could happen to you?