Turkey Rod Run Daytona

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fljab

Reaction score
If anyone is planning to go to Daytona this weekend and go into the speedway, I have a swap meet spot again. I won't have any FJR parts except maybe a part or two, but stop by, take a load off, and visit for a while. I'll have a cooler full of bottled water for refreshment, and maybe something else, but haven't got it all together just yet.

I will have a '73 CB750 SOHC cafe bike in the truck. It is for sale, but I'll have a high price on it so don't expect to sell, but that makes the wife happy that I'm trying to sell something!

I don't have my credentials yet as I'm buying this from a friend that has 4 spots. I've had it before, think it's row 37, but I'll post later tonight when he drops them off. Look for the white Ram pickup with a 750 in the bed!

PM if interested in stopping by and want more info (like my phone).

This was kind of last minute, so I'm not planned out all that well, but still, a weekend hanging around old car, truck, and bike parts is still a great weekend as far as I'm concerned.

I'm watching the weather as I write this, and they're predicting 20-40% shower chance with daytime highs in mid 70s to 80. I have a pop up cover with shade and protection from that random shower. Stop by!

I am in Row 34, and one of 4 spots 787-790. These are near the end of that row, and if my mental compass is correct, would be the north end.

Stop by if you're there & say hi. The show runs tomorrow through Sunday, but Saturday will probably be my last day.

https://turkeyrun.com/