Unlike the Midwest...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
5day_640x480.jpg

So what we gonna do about that? How about a ride to the Wall followed by lunch in Berzerkely? I think Sunday would be best for moi....

Jb

It's gonna be +5 on those numbers here. Meet half way? :) I need to run in all of the service and GP suspenders anyway, so....

Burleigh,

I don't know why you Californians think you got such good weather.... We got a nice WARM front coming in...........

5day_640x480.jpg

So put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!

WW

Burleigh,
I don't know why you Californians think you got such good weather.... We got a nice WARM front coming in...........

5day_640x480.jpg

WW
Holy deep freeze, Batman! Negative-forty degrees! Yikes! :eek: (And I was bummed because we might have some cloud cover.)

80-degree difference between our low and yours???? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the coldest windchill we have had this year as been around the -55 mark...

Some parts in Northern MN has over -60 Below windchill.....

WW

It's gonna be +5 on those numbers here. Meet half way? :) I need to run in all of the service and GP suspenders anyway, so....
Maybe you guys would like to meet at my place and help me chain saw up a tree that has fallen in the creek behind the house? I need help with the rigging to drag the pieces up outta the ravine with the tractor. It was really windy last weekend.

Guess Not, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. From the Wall to Coalinga in 2 posts. I'm impressed!!

Wish I could join youse, but it's a fambly weekend.

OTOH, I'm gonna have time in April for an overnighter. Can't recall the exact weekend, but anyway, want to figure something out?

Burleigh,

5day_640x480.jpg

WW
Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that Minneapolis is spelled wrong?

Having lived there from 4/06 through 9/06, I am glad I escaped with the FJR before the cold weather came. Despite multiple recruiter attempts to get me to come back, now that I've found San Diego, they'll never take me back there without ether and a straight jacket...

Long time no talk, Hans!

I'm up for a ride Sunday, gonna hafta be a little closer to home, though. BTW, pls excuse my igorance, what's "the wall"?

Very interesting idea....

wolfgang.jpg

Watcha got in mind....?

How about lunch in Coalinga, and see if ToeCutter can drop in?

Map
I'm open. I just need to hit some twisties to run in the new suspenders. Coalinga might be a bit of a stretch for tuning, though. But there is 198... Yummy!

Very interesting idea....

wolfgang.jpg

Watcha got in mind....?

How about lunch in Coalinga, and see if ToeCutter can drop in?

Map
I'm open. I just need to hit some twisties to run in the new suspenders. Coalinga might be a bit of a stretch for tuning, though. But there is 198... Yummy!
Thought you were coming to Phoenix with us...............

guess not.

R

see ya next weekend