Until death do us part?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you!! The old girl 03 had to see it coming. If she didn't, it was just denial. As long as you don't feel dirty cheating on her, it's all good!!

See u tomorrow.

All right Griff !!!

Now you will begin to realize the '03 ain't gonna give up the ghost so easily. You will hear her laughing every time you give the '13 a cleaning.

My '05 mocks the '08 all the time. Just wait until you come out to the garage and the Gen. 3 is lying on her side! I say separate them now- avoid

any confrontation, realize old age and treachery will overcome youth and beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics! You are a blessed man! Now if I could only do this on the domestic department... since I'm incapable of riding right now a hot young nurse to share space with my old dependable wife would be great! Are you the same Griff that I idolized over on the Suzuki owners/Bandit forum?

So... You gonna update your riding gear to red and black perforated leathers?
Naw I'll get some more black and red color coordinated stains on my out fit.
tonguesmiley.gif

Cool beans Griff!

Be careful when the two FJR's are around each other. My 04 was in a psychotic rage when it saw my '13 parked beside it. That lasted for a while but eventually the 04 laid down the law with the new concubine in the stable. Now the new one is quite comfortable ridden hard and put away wet. It knows it'll get some TLC afterwards.

The 04 eventually came around after a good rest and offered itself to a new master. That dirty slut.

So when you riding down here to hook me up with a power strip for heated gear, emergency pump, and datel?

Winter is a good time to drive down, check out real estate, help a guy out and ride his spare FJR. ;-)