Upcoming movie

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groo

The Endless Font of Useless Knowledge...
Reaction score
This could be funny... and seems somewhat typical of the cruiser drivers I know... Coming out this March...

Wild Hogs

Looks to be a cult classic in the making... The trailer was very funny..... :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That was filmed here in New Mexico this past summer. I came across the movie sets more than once while riding northern N.M. A buddy of mine actually met Travolta and said he seemed like a "regular" kinda guy........for a scientologist! :blink:

Religious people shouldn't watch movies. Threads like this shouldn't exist. And rome was built in about thirty years.

Looks like a good MSF course video for why ATGATT :lol:
Show it to the guy I saw today. He was riding a GSX-R with his lady perched very uncomfortably on the back. He wore t-shirt, jeans, sneakers, FF helmet and a heavy duty back protector.

I guess if he protects his spinal cord, he'll maintain the sensation in his limbs to really feel the road rash.

Jill

I loved the part of the preview that showed William Macy fist bumping one of the other guys, then losing control of his bike....

William Macy - "I guess I need to work on that fist tapping thing..."

Martin Lawrence - "No, you need to work on that bike riding thing...."

:lol:

That first Rock riff that's played on the preview is a cut from a fav. band of mine ... Collective Soul. Haven't heard it in a while though...

And is that Marissa Tomei from "My Cousin Vinny" that William Macy gets the hots for? I've always had a thing for her...

Last edited by a moderator:
Groo....down boy down :D .....don't let the wife find out :blink: ....sleeping in the garage & getting a lump of coal for Xmas would suck :eek: .....

Groo....down boy down :D .....don't let the wife find out :blink: ....sleeping in the garage & getting a lump of coal for Xmas would suck :eek: .....
It's no secret... fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, and I gotta call a hottie a hottie...