Updated! Opinions... 1st SS1k options.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems to me the road just west of clarkston (193?) , drops into Uniontown wasn't that bad when I did it a few years ago. Only 1000 miles so plenty of time for a few minor roads IMO.

I defer to Iggy though, that's more his neck of the woods than mine.

seems to me the road just west of clarkston (193?) , drops into Uniontown wasn't that bad when I did it a few years ago. Only 1000 miles so plenty of time for a few minor roads IMO.I defer to Iggy though, that's more his neck of the woods than mine.
Hmmm.....I was there 7 years ago and was surprised it turned so sketchy so quick. I wonder if it's been paved since then.....

seems to me the road just west of clarkston (193?) , drops into Uniontown wasn't that bad when I did it a few years ago. Only 1000 miles so plenty of time for a few minor roads IMO.I defer to Iggy though, that's more his neck of the woods than mine.
Hmmm.....I was there 7 years ago and was surprised it turned so sketchy so quick. I wonder if it's been paved since then.....
Fellas, I don't think that close to the final push of a SS1K is the time to answer this question for yous. Have to wait until another leisurely day!

I am pretty happy with our current plan however. With your help, we have figured a route with only 3 designated stops and LOTS of options in between. Thanks again!

-Brian