Video of my recent trip through foothills of Tennessee and north Georgia

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of most riding videos. But in your case I liked it a lot. Not too long and a wide variety of different locations and angles.
Well done!
+ 1
punk.gif

Very nice...except for the homely looking guy at the end it was awesome!

:D , j/k, thanks for sharing.

(I did cringe a little with no gloves on...but to each his own. I dressed very differently when I first signed onto the mcy boards. In my brushes with the ditches, the gear came in quite handy with no grafts needed.)

To get the rider angles, I did use the Gopro 3-way selfie stick. Safety is paramount, so go slow, smooth surface, straight away, no traffic. Camera sits in my tank bag and can quickly be swung out and put back in to get the shots. I used to use I movie for editing but recently upgraded to Final Cut Pro and am just now experimenting with it. I have a Gopro but my favorite camera to use on the bike is the Ghost-S HD by Drift Innovations. It's a lot easier to mount than the Gopro due to the main lens being able to "twist" to obtain the proper angle. Thanks for the comments. Just got back from Apalachicola, FL Sunday. May put something shorter together for that.

Definitely be careful and watchful with the selfie stick.
biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job editing this. Beautiful roads. Can't wait to head out tomorrow. Thanks for sharing the video.