volume of side bags

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ME that was @ 2010 WCR and is that your hands on her breast??

1003668818_EHXVb-L.jpg

Is that ff helmet full of beer surrounded by 10lbs of ice or no ice? Beer better cold. <_<

It doesn't count when you load in light Canadian beer. :lol:
OMG....don't get me going on your Butt Lite stuff !! :assassin:

:lol:
You just missed the finest example of a REAL California beer when you went through Fort Bragg at light-speed.

RasputinImperialStout.jpg

Next time you're down here let's drink one or three.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll never understand why this happens in every forum I visit. Newb asks a question. Long time member goes on a rant about how the question has been asked and answered before. Why can't the newb just be politely directed to the answer and the thread be allowed to die quickly?
The short answer is that they are no more than "bikers" with a biker mentality. The long answer is that they are probably compensating for a personality defect grounded in their childhood. From what I've seen several members possibly suffer from homophobia and either lock a topic protesting the use of gay references on the forum or delete my topic concerning the same. Unfortunately that mentality spills over to subsequent postings. Just one persons opinion.

I'll never understand why this happens in every forum I visit. Newb asks a question. Long time member goes on a rant about how the question has been asked and answered before. Why can't the newb just be politely directed to the answer and the thread be allowed to die quickly?
The short answer is that they are no more than "bikers" with a biker mentality. The long answer is that they are probably compensating for a personality defect grounded in their childhood. From what I've seen several members possibly suffer from homophobia and either lock a topic protesting the use of gay references on the forum or delete my topic concerning the same. Unfortunately that mentality spills over to subsequent postings. Just one persons opinion.
Wow! Mary Ellen just got slammed!

That makes no sense. Are you saying that MEM replied the way she did because she was raised poorly and hates gays? You're obviously misinformed and don't know her at all.

It is clear that she replied that way because she was drunk out of her mind the night before and woke up with a hangover. Now try to keep up! :clapping:

:D

I know for a fact, my top case can hold a medium pizza, order of hot wings, and a salad. Toss in a 12-pack of bottles in each side case, for stability! Thats my story...... :p

But you're STILL here....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Let's steer this thread back to the NEPRT nugget that it is....volume of side bags.

Thanks. :)

The Management

Latest posts