• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: John Ryan fender sticker

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jbjamn, thank you for stepping up for this. You asked for the time and were told how to build a wristwatch, so to speak, and it is great that you are taking this on.

I vote Option #3. And in the spirit of the late, great Mayor Daley (the original) I'm going to vote early and vote often....

I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.I vote Option #3.

Alright. Stickers are on the production table / assembly line.

Decided to satisfy mostly everyone- so I arranged for 2 styles- option 2 AND option 3.

To keep the cost of the stickers down- I didn't put a rush order on these. I gotta stay on her friendly side, because she squeezes me in when they have a lull in the printer. Should be within a week or so.

Keep the tallies coming, I hope I ordered enough. If not- I can always have her print more at a later date.

Damn Julie, you rock. I'd prefer 2 slightly over 3 but like them both.

Sorry to hear about your ice skating adventure but as I told him - glad you weren't traveling at "Brandon Normal Speed."

Mark

I'd be in for 4.

Option 2 or 3 matters not to me. Whichever one you find you have more left of.

Thanks for doing this. Only had the chance to meet him. Feel like we would have been good friends had he been able to stick around a little longer.

Stickers are printed and currently in the hands of jbjamn. He is getting the details around to post them for sale. About 100 stickers - two designs. Keep your eyes open for that thread when he gets everything collected and ready.