We lost a friend Lgjohn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad. I can't imagine how you guys felt when you realized his family didn't know. Prayers and peace to y'all for being there and trying, and to you and the family to get past this. RIP Lee.

Tragic, just tragic. you guys who were there take care of yourselves.

I don't know but I would think you guys could take some comfort in knowing that lee's wife at least got the news from his buddies who cared about him and knew him.

Ride safe everyone.

Prayers to Lee and his family. A tough but real truth to our sport. Peace to you and your riding buddies.

RIP to Lee,

Spyder, Brian and Steve, I cannot imagine how difficult it would be to have to lose a riding partner like this.

A riding partner is a very special bond and relationship.

My heart goes out to you guys and Lee's family.

Been out of the country and off the forum for a while. Just read this terrible news.

Thoughts and prayers going out to Lee, his family and friends.

Thank you, sir.

Only those who have lived through this kind of unbelievable tragedy/circumstance can understand what it means to the family that you WERE there. Though they are still in shock and will be for some time, your kindness and willingness to be there for support is more than you than know.

Last edited by a moderator:
First my sincere condolences to Lee's family and close friends...this is just such a tragedy...

Second, I am thankful that y'all ( spyderbret and co.) were there to assist as best you could in such a dire situation...There are no better buds than ridin' buds...may the hurt pass quickly...you are all in our prayers.

Blessings,

Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.