We Lost a Friend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never met Andrew...only knew him thru his Forum personality & a rare PM or two...but seems like a person I would like to know. I'm deeply saddened to hear this news.

I've sat looking at this screen for the longest time, and still can't comprehend the loss. Rest in peace. Fred jr.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping he bought a new concourse. There's just no way to put the words together, of all the people that have passed, Orangevale was one that I would never even think would leave this life.

My condolences to his family, truly seemed like a good guy . This is actually dumbfounding. To who/whatever took him, may you feel the pain his family feels a hundred times in your life. :angry:

Oh my God!!!! Can't type thhrough the tears. Can't believe I won't get to ride with him again.

Andrew was one of the very best. This can't be true.

Prayers to Sherri.

I don't know what to say. It just won't be the same without Andrew. Why do we have to lose the good ones?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe this...even though I have not met him, I felt a kinship. I'll miss his zest for life and his wonderful reports.

My Prayers and Thoughts go out to Sherri, their family, and friends.

I just had a thought, apart from losing Andrew,

[SIZE=18pt]IS SHERRI OK?!?![/SIZE]

:(

That truly, truly sucks. Andrew was a great guy, an asset to this community, and will be greatly missed.

Both he and Sherri will be in my prayers.

world_cow.jpg

In memoriam, as words fail me right now. :cry:

R.I.P., Andrew, my friend and riding companion.

I'd not read this and just got off the phone with Zac because he called me to tell me the news. When I flipped on the forum I saw Tim's posting.

Evidently Andrew was alone riding the FZ-6 on Salmon Falls Rd. For whatever reason, he missed a corner and hit a cliff.

Edit: The "facts" given me from the inner sanctum were incorrect. Evidently this took place on city the streets of Orangevale, CA.

Yes...its true, he is gone and already missed. This is really easy to talk and type because I am currently in shock and my mind and brain are in denial.

Evidently Sherri is currently surrounded by friends, etc. I've not talked with her but Zac says she is currently being tended to.

Oh man, that just sucks. Thanks for the update Mike!

I say, let's start a forum collection fund to be given to Sherri!

We are so sorry to hear of this and will miss his photographs and poetic writing style. In the words of one of his favorite bands he will "not fade away".

Our thoughts and condolences to his family and all friends.

Barry & Jean

Status
Not open for further replies.