We Lost A Great Friend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Michael, this is an exquisite shot! :eek:k:

IMG_1571.jpg

That was a wonderful evening indeed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I'm seeing:

Sin Loki, KahunaJawdges's back, DCarver, TWN, Fairlaner, Andy (Mr Silver Penguin), Sacramento Mike.

Ok, It's been a couple of days and I needed to do something..... and I don't want to forget him, If that was actually possible.Tim will be with me everytime I ride.

My 'sheild now sports this..

misctwnmemo006.jpg

another view..sorry cheezy camera unit

misctwnmemo010.jpg

Damn! All I got is PM's now.

Love ya bro.

B
Bust - That's a pretty cool laser job of Tim! Maybe others would like the same???

Maybe do a "TWN" logo on everyone's shield.

I am totally in shock. Every time I met Tim he had a smile and always had such a infectious glow. I appreciated his effort to always plan a good time for everyone.

His wit was something that always had me in stitches. I am going to miss him . This just doesn't seem right.

Prayers for his family. Dan

Damn...just damn...

Even in my short time on this forum, this is still heavy.

Rest in peace, brother.

RIP Tim. I never had the privilege of meeting you in person but enjoyed your sharp wit and insight over the years. This virtual world we live in is a much smaller place without you. :fuck:

The Mighty 190 and Hwy 36, 'The' motorcycle road, have been added to my list of must ride roads.

I just got back in town and heard the news.

It's so hard to believe. I'm glad I got to meet him at NAFO.

I really missed his posts while he was on his trip.

This is hurtin'....

My prayers go out to his family and to his closest friends.

Shocked to hear this. I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting Tim in person, but now know why Toe changed his avatar. Tim was a hoot to joke/spar with and I'll miss our exchanges. In his honor, Lane Splitting has been wiped from my vocabulary and from now on it'll be Lane "Sharing" from this point forward. I'll be hitting Hwy 190 in his honor soon. Godspeed Tim (and say hi to Andrew).

It's been several days now and it's still not any easier to deal with. I have no words. Just emptyness.

I miss my friend.

CaliTrip0031056x792.jpg

OMG, how tragic! I was shocked to see this post, still in disbelief. I never had the honor of meeting Tim but felt as if I knew him through this forum. His sense of humor just shone thru. There is going to be a gaping hole in this forum for a very long time to come. My condolences to his family and all the rest of his friends here at the FJRForum and everywhere else.

RIP Tim, Ride On!

Status
Not open for further replies.