We Lost A Great Friend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been stuck taking tough small looks at my Blackberry since last Friday, hoping since the weekend to catch an update on what happened to our friend. I'm with the family on vacation in the Palm Desert area and there's very little WiFi where we're staying (won't stay here again!). Got a short text message from SockMonkey on Saturday a.m. with the bad news.

I did not know Tim as many here do, only thru a few PMs here and there, as well as a couple conversations at the last couple of WFOs and NAFO. Terrific guy. My condolences to those in his family and those here that are hurting.

I have to stop leaving town. Whenever I do, it is with great reluctance that I sign on to the forum after being gone for a few days. Seems as though every time I'm in that situation, someone goes down and gets hurt. I never expected this, though. I'm not one for big warm and fuzzies, but seriously, make the time with your family and friends count, people.

I've been out about a week, and am now in shock. This is like getting blindsided by a Mack truck. I'm in shock.

My prayers and heart felt sympathies to the family.

I will miss his wit and humor immensely.

Glenn

[SIZE=12pt]My condolences to Tim's family. I am saddened to hear of his passing. I had the honor of meeting, talking and even exchanging ideas with this fine gentleman at NAFO. He will be missed but not forgotten.[/SIZE]

Rest In Peace Tim, you touched many lives.

Jay - Violione

I am so sorry.

I never had the chance to meet the man but I have spend endless hours enjoying his contributions of wit humor wisdom and knowledge to this forum.

For that I am indebted to him.

I wish his family well and extend my deepest sympathies to them and his friends.

So sad. I'm so sorry.

I wanted to pass on my sympathies to Tim's family and close friends. I enjoyed his presence on the board and humor. I did have the pleasure of meeting and riding with him(btw-my kind of rider.) You will be missed, but not forgotten...

I've been away due to a family emergency and haven't kept up with this board. Reading this now I am in shock. I met TWN at the rally in Golden. He didn't know me from a bean pod out in the field but when I was introduced to him he took the time to sincerely meet and talk.

My prayers and thoughts are extended to family and friends. We are all very truly sorry for this loss. May those nearest to him have the time and space needed to heal and grieve. From what I've been told and read about him that his memories in others will include laughter, good times, and a sincere spirit. The road he has traveled while here on earth has brought goodness and kindness to others.

You are very much missed.

Rest in peace.

Ride on Tim. Our prayers are with Patty and your family and friends, that they may know the peace that passes understanding.

I am so deeply sorry and saddend by this news. My thoughts are with his wife and family.

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven

my condolences to Tim's family and friends.
Proof once more that life can change.....or end.......in a moment.

Uh huh.

Its hard to believe
That theres nobody out there
Its hard to believe
That Im all alone
At least I have her love
The city she loves me
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

I dont ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

RIP TWN

Although I did not know you personally, from what I saw at NAFO and on this forum, you have a HUGE heart and the patience of the saints you're riding with now.

My thoughts are with TWN's family...

Been away for awhile and came back to find this. :(

Had the pleasure of meeting TWN at NAFO and chatting for a few. Glad I did, but now wish I'd had the chance to know him better.

What a bummer. Everything I can think of to write to describe how much this guy will be missed seems totally inadequate. RIP TWN!

Condolences to Tim's Family and MANY friends.

His witty and humorous posts always brightened up my day. My wife knew when I was on the forum AND laughing TWN had replied to a post. He'll be missed by this lurker...

Godspeed...

Thanks TWN!!! Your life has been a CELEBRATION of riding and you live on in ALL of our hearts!!

My prayers are with your family and friends... and all of our dear friends here!

We'll always have you with us in our hearts!

- John & Star

Hello. I am Harrie from the Marriott in Golden, Co. We were stunned at this news. Our condolences to Tim's family and friends. I am personally glad to have had the chance to know and laugh with Tim. He is a wonderful man. Hopefully, he is travelling the winding roads in the mountains here as well. Thanks for letting us be part of the memories of Tim.

Hello. I am Harrie from the Marriott in Golden, Co. We were stunned at this news. Our condolences to Tim's family and friends. I am personally glad to have had the chance to know and laugh with Tim. He is a wonderful man. Hopefully, he is travelling the winding roads in the mountains here as well. Thanks for letting us be part of the memories of Tim.
THANK YOU for your note, Harrie! Tim had good things to say about your and Marybeth..... we are all still stunned, as well. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts