We Lost A Great Friend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My condolences to all of Tim's family and to all the people he touched on this forum. I never met him but he was a very familiar person to me on this board and enjoyed his wit and humor.

What a thing to start the day to.

I always enjoyed his comments and responses I got.

Rest in peace.

I never met the man, and, haven't been here long enough to do much more than peruse the postings, but it's obvious that he held a special place in your hearts, along with many other riding friends.

And isn't that the true measure of our value as people - the memories we leave behind.

What a poor way to start today.

Rest in peace my brother, the Forum will never be the same.

damn

i got to meet and talk to Tim at NAFO. what a wonderful person

i can't believe he's gone

RIP Tim

Unbelievable, this is the last thing I expected to read this morning. Tim and I shared a similar sense of humor, I am going to miss his posts. My condolences to the family. I hope he got that mockingbird first.

I can't quite get my head around this news. Tim? Gone? Forever? Realizing that something this awful could only be posted if it was really true, means that it must be just that.

My deepest condolences to his family, and to all here who are going to miss him.

I remember Tim as a very wise man, hidden behind the mask of an ornery old fart. Some of the stuff that he posted hid the fact that he was a warm, decent, caring kinda guy. His joking around on the forum amused and entertained all. I'm proud to say that I had the pleasure of meeting Tim several times, and riding with him once.

RIP my friend. May your roads be beautiful and twisty for evermore.

Jill

My condolences go out to Patty and his family. May Tim’s new road be dry and full of curves under a sunny sky.

While we banter with TWN on the Forum, I had a long ongoing rapport with Tim via personal email and will miss the recipes, mockingbird plots and the bike talk.

Yes, Tim’s mockingbird got it. The m’bird’s dermises came via an O. Henry type plot twist. Tim had been baiting the bird to habituate it to an area so that he could set his plot into action. In the process a local cat found the bait and he actually habituated the cat to the area. Kitty was trotting into Tim's back yard for his meal when it spied the m’bird coming down for a snack. There was a short jump and a cloud of feathers followed by sweet silence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim may the road hold many curve's for you.

DSCN0953.jpg

My prays for your family that they can find peace and rest.

I wasn't fortunate enough to meet Tim in person, but could tell from here what a very special person he was to many.

My heart goes out to the family.

I can't find anymore words . . . . . . just tears.

RIP Tim.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

WOW!, I'm so sorry to see this.

I met him at last years WFO. When I checked in, I got the feeling he knew who I was, and that he was genuinely happy to see me. It made me feel good to meet him.

RIP,

Erik.

I'm saddened to read this.

My prayers are for Patty and his family.

I'll really miss his wit on the forum, RIP Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.