Weekend of 18th/19th of August get together

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a plan to me. I'm in.

If possible, can you give us an address for the meeting place? (GPS)

Last edited by a moderator:

Do we just want to meet and ride or do breakfast first? 0730 for breakfast (any ideas around Montgomery?) or 0800 and start the ride?

Do we just want to meet and ride or do breakfast first? 0730 for breakfast (any ideas around Montgomery?) or 0800 and start the ride?
Breakfast in Monty is fine, are we talking the 18 or 19th? The start of the Charity ride is on eastern BLVD. Pick a place close to there.

If I understand this right, the charity ride is Saturday. Our group ride is Sunday.

I am in for Saturday and possibly Sunday. Theres an IHOP restaurant north of 85 about 1.5 miles on eastern blvd.

Wished I could join you all but I will be in Mobile that weekend watching the boat race. I hope to catch up with you guys next time!

How about this:

Saturday 18th the Charity Ride starts from Southern Linc (Burlington Coat Factory parking lot, near IHOP I think). Registration is from 0730 to 0930.

Sunday 19th 0730 breakfast at IHOP then ride till lunch at Sinclairs on Lake Martin. Definitely need to do Hwy 50 south of Lake Martin. Anyone else with some good roads in that area? I will take the suggestions and try to put together a route for the GPS.

:D

I'm planning on the Sunday ride. Is this Ihop meeting place the one at 115 Eastern Blvd (334-260-3667)? It's the only one my GPS shows for Montgomery.

Y'all should ride to dallas and see the band play(17th+18th). Pretty sure I have enough space to store several feejers. Otherwise I'd join y'all in bama.

Just so no confusion

Meet at the Ihop on Sat as well from 7:30 -8

Is that good with the Sat riders?

I am meeting some other riders in Troy at 0700, then on to the registration site in Montgomery. I should be there around 8-830

POST UP

Who is doing SAT who is doing SUN

SAT looks like Fencer, Borrec and n0stress any others?

Sun looks like the same with Scab

nostress - want to meet at the Calera Walmart gas station at 6:30 sat?