What did you do to your FJR today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New front tire delivered yesterday. A local friend of mine (owns an FJR but is more active with MSTA than around here) has a NoMar in his garage and will change tires for me.Tonight I'm gonna attempt my first solo try at removing the front wheel.

Wish me luck.
Take video's we all need a good laugh. :winksmiley02:
+1

New front tire delivered yesterday. A local friend of mine (owns an FJR but is more active with MSTA than around here) has a NoMar in his garage and will change tires for me.
Tonight I'm gonna attempt my first solo try at removing the front wheel.

Wish me luck.
I wish I could come down...this could be quite entertaining
rolleyes.gif

Rode it to work; 13.6 miles according to the super-accurate trip meter. Motos have access to the HOV lanes downtown, so I really enjoyed blowing by the other four lanes of cars for the last5 miles at 70 mph on cruise control.

New front tire delivered yesterday. A local friend of mine (owns an FJR but is more active with MSTA than around here) has a NoMar in his garage and will change tires for me.

Wish me luck.
I wish I could come down...this could be quite entertaining
rolleyes.gif
With a No-Mar it should be a piece of cake, unless it's a Bridgestone.

Rode it to work: 13.6 miles according to the super-accurate trip meter. Motos have access to the HOV lanes in downtown Atlanta, so I really enjoyed blowing by the other four lanes of cars for the last 5 miles at 70 mph on cruise control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's hoping that no book cases will be harmed.

Wish me luck.

I've been ordering from Amazon like a crack addict. That's been it, because of EOM planning and insane work level, I haven't been riding in almost 2 weeks. In 8 days I'll be making up for that though. :)

PhilJet09 posted: Rode it to Savannah.
If you are returning through Atlanta, I'd love the opportunity to shake your hand and tag along for two hours.

As for my FJR: Rode it to work again today. 78F with little humidity = bee-yooo-tiful weather. Free parking for motos in the office building's 7-story garage, but they drop and lock gates across all the exits at 7 pm, so I've got an alarm set for 6:30 ....

Well that sucks,

As usual rode it to work today. In the middle of an oil change letting it slowly drip out until the last drop. Next is try and load my Garmin with the EOM routes.

Dave

Edit: Oil change completed, I did find the crush washer in the bottom of the oil pan when pouring out the pan back into the bottle. Dammik! had to pull the bolt back out and put the washer in with minimal spillage.

Maps loaded into the Garmin.

Two task done tonight, That's all folks,

Rode it took work, bee-yoo-ti-fu 64*F and very low humidity at 12:30 am coming home. I ddn't get in any hurry.

Oh, and I installed new-to-me Delkevik exhaust. Quite the bark!

Right now I am sippin on my coffee contemplating putting my new tires on this morning getting ready for EOM. The bike is just waiting for me to get off my Arss. I have gone 2 seasons on this set of PR2's. I haven't checked but they have to be well over 15K on them and the could go some more. Dammik, I hate wasting rubber.

Life is good,

Dave