What is your home worth?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting program that might some day have some value, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. Huge accuracy issues yet to be resolved to give any accurate comparisons.
Cool site yet way off in the value area. The values shown are those post for the original sale price. It does not comput current values. The address I put in is only off by a few bucks. Not reliable folks. Good sat photos. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
no housing info available for the entire town I live in!

At first, from the thread title, I was going to find out what the going rate for a virgin was :eek:

Waaaaaaaaaay off base. The only value for our home is off the county tax rolls from two years ago!

Yup, off by about 70% in my case. It even says "tax assessed value", which in NJ has as much relation to Market Value as I do to Arnold the Governator in his Mr. Olympia prime. <_<

My wife sells real estate, so I know EXACTLY what my house is worth.

I have mine financed for almost 50000 more than what they list it for and I know it is worth almost 100000 more than shown...

I hope its way off they listed my value at 82 thousand. And I have a 7600 sq ft house. :huh:
Glenn
Yeah, but you're in Oklahoma! ;) 7,600 sf? I didn't know trailers came the big! :D

(J/K :) )
Well, they don't really, but if you bolt a few together, you'll have it!

lets see you purchased a home for 150 k 2years later its worth 287k but if you sell it and try to buy in the same area what do you get ? its all the same only way to make a killing is to move out of state . well in my case staten island , n.y 345k profit in 13 years which again means nothing if you stay in the same area .

Ewwww that hurt, TWN, as a matter of fact I have 4 double wides all hooked together andt hat gets me 7600 sq ft just like S76 said. Bet you didn't know those trailers came with 5 car garages either did ya. B) :D

Glenn

Ewwww that hurt, TWN, as a matter of fact I have 4 double wides all hooked together andt hat gets me 7600 sq ft just like S76 said. Bet you didn't know those trailers came with 5 car garages either did ya. B) :D
Glenn
Okay, I accept the 5 car garage bitch slap! :lol: