What to do with an R-8 Audi?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That quote about no old bold riders/drivers fits here.

Eh... it was only 115 to 125 in real speed.

The R8 driver was an ass to tailgate at 223 kph (139 in real speed).

"Hunting the bikes" is pretty accurate. As little gap as he left, he would have killed them if anything went wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those were some sucky riders - and just stupidity all around. Of course, can't say I've never done it before :lol:

The R8 driver shoulda run his own race and left the bike guys to thiers... I bet the guys on the bikes were thinkin' he's an ass too.

While the guys on the bikes aren't entirely without fault... How many innocent bystanders did Mr. R8 risk causing an accident with?

All of them were lucky it turned out the way it did.

Eh... it was only 115 to 125 in real speed.
Hehehe... Only 115-125... hehehe....

+1 C&C - the squids give all of us a bad rap. That is not riding spirited. Forget The Pace. That was ridiculous and gives credence to Asia's tiered m/c licensing laws.

Sorry about the rant, but that shit pisses me off.

Of course, that wasn't in the US. Sometimes asshattery is more or less acceptable depending on where you are. For instance, in Texas, simple lane splitting is asshattery.
biggrin.png

How does anyone with balls that big and a serious lack of judgement get a licence? On an empty roadway I could care less, but these selfish souls placed many other motorists in uncomfortable positions. They were lucky no one panicked.

Totally irresponsible behaviour, and they're all lucky that they came out ok, and hopefully left no damage in their wake.

They definitely deserve to have this superglued on their heads:
asshat.gif

Was the passenger actually saying "LOL"? Add her to the list of douchebags.
I don't remember, and I'm not interested enough to watch it again, but I specifically remember her asking the driver to knock it off numerous times. That is what makes him such a douche bag in my opinion. I swear to God, if that was my sister or one of my daughters in that car and I saw that video, they'd need a shovel to pick that asshole up.

Audi driver no doubt has VERY small man parts and the bike pilots are just plain idiots. Bad actors, all of them. Take it to the track, for crying out loud, if the guy can afford a car like that, he can spring for some track time to get his jollies without putting so many innocent folks at risk. If a moron like that ever hurts one of my loved ones, well..... shovel no, wet vac yes!